Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Class: Fun or Bust

+2
TenderFoot
CrimsonAngelofShadow
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Art Class: Fun or Bust - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Class: Fun or Bust

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:14 am

Jiji couldn't help but grin widely when she saw it seemed no one responded to the last thing she had said. But what really made her grin was that the only student who did make a reaction was the one student who was the only one doing nothing, how she loved irony... Well, either way, she was only testing how many were actually listening. Well, either they were too absorbed in their work to notice she was talking OR talking about a pantsless bandit was completely normal (though hopefully not).

After giving the class a last glance of inspection, she placed her thumb and index finger in her mouth before making a moderately loud (but not TOO loud considering the majority of students in this room are Witches, heh heh) whistle. That was sure to grab their attention this time.

"Well, I hope I won't have to repeat the entire lesson, assuming that everyone heard it the first time. On a different note, we have about 10-15 more minutes to finish up before we present our artwork before the class and talk about it. If your artwork isn't done before the end of class, that's fine, just be sure to hand it in finished the next day. reminders: don't forget to write your name, the name of your artwork, and your artwork explanation on the back of your work. The questions are on the whiteboard and... I look forward to seeing what everyone made and you may continue drawing, thank you~" Before she could sit down in her desk, she didn't fail to notice the little shadow creeping into the classroom and taking a seat in the darkest corner of the room. From what Jiji could tell, this one was without a doubt tremendously shy. Likely paranoid to some sort of high degree from the heavy effort he put in trying to come in unnoticed... maybe even extremely secretive, and the way he was rocking back and forth indicated he was very insecure. Whether these perceived characteristics were a regular basis or just only for the moment for this student, nothing was ever certain with the first few impressions.

Quietly, she walked over to the new student, stopped about a meter in distance from him, and spoke in a very calm soft-spoken tone.

"Hello, glad you could join us. We're not counting tardies until next week due to this being the beginning of the second semester, so you're not late late. Are you aware of what we're doing today? If not, that's okay, that's why I'm here."

Meanwhile, Ray was just napping at his table when suddenly he felt an unpleasant itch in his lungs. Ray immediately sat up and covered his mouth in reaction with wide eyes. His mind began to race in thought.

"Oh Ra, not again! Of ALL the inconvenient locations, why during a class session?!? There isn't any plausible way I could possibly request a hall pass in this dilemma! Not without creating an infernal ignominy! I have no other alternative, I MUST escape NOW!" Then without warning, keeping his hands tightly over his mouth, Ray suddenly jumped out of his seat and ran on top of his table, jumping from table to table until he reached the classroom door and ran outside into the hallways like a madman running away from a bomb. Jiji stared at the door bewildered with an expression that could easily say "What the crap was that all about?".
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:05 am

Once Sally was just about to finish up her notes, a whistle made her jump. She put down her pencil and closed her notebook quickly before peeking up to where ever the noise came from. Her little heart was racing a little fast from the sudden sound but she calmed herself down when she realized it was Miss Jiji who made the noise. For a split second, Sally had locked eyes with the other witch girl sitting at her table. Apparently she had been staring at her; oh man there is nothing more awkward than catching someone staring at you. Sally flushed a little and quickly averting her pupil-less eyes down to the table top where her blank paper lay. Ah, I hope she doesn’t think I’m a weirdo. Sally’s overreacting imagination quickly thought of a dozen or so first impressions she might of imprinted for herself to the other student. She tried to act like she hadn’t noticed the other girl was looking at her and reached for the paint jars again. Using her long claws, she used the ends to gently wrap around the jars and pull them closer to herself.

Oh gosh, Sally paled when the teacher announced that there were only 15 more minutes remaining to finish their assigned paintings. Glancing at her blank paper again, she started to inwardly panic. She couldn’t afford to take it home and finish it; Sally was already swamped with homework from her previous classes. She scooped the paint jars into her lap and started working on removing the pink color’s lid. Her tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth and her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she struggled to screw it off. She wanted to cry at how hard opening jars have been for her during her whole life. With one last exuberated effort, she heard the satisfying ‘pop’ of the top becoming released and she sighed in relief. Placing the opened jar of pink paint on the table, she looked over to see that smoker student with the feet rushing out of the classroom. She frowned in confusion, but her responsibilities overpowered her curiosity. I can worry about what that troublemaker’s up to later, right now I can’t be bothered! She thought, determined to hurry up and finish her picture. After she had opened the purple paint she could finally get started.

Being as careful as she could, Sally gently picked up the jar of pink paint and tilted it ever so slightly over her blank piece of paper. The thick liquid drizzled out generously and formed a small puddle in the center of the canvas. Once she thought there was enough paint to cover the entire paper, she placed the jar down and rolled up her long purple sleeves as best as she could with her claws. Using the long side of her ten inch claw on her pointer finger of her left hand, she dragged it through the puddle of paint. Her claw spread the paint over the white parts of the paper that had yet to be covered. She turned the paper around with her other hand as she spread the pink paint along every corner. Once the pink paint was evenly coated on the entire paper, Sally lifted her claw and scraped off any excess paint that had collected on her claw off on the rim of the paint jar. The paint on her claw and paper dried quickly since it was only a light layer of it. Finally ready to use the purple paint, she moved it closer to the edge of the desk so she could have better access to it. Hm…. This was always the hard part, now she had to actually draw something on top of the pink background she had just set up. The witch stared down at her paper for a quick minute before she finally decided what she was going to attempt. She dipped the point of her right claw of her other hand in the purple paint and raised it over her picture. Using the tip of her own long and skinny claw as a drawing utensil, she dragged it softly across the surface. Long and graceful purple strokes started to emerge from her finger, lacing and crossing over each other. She would dip her claw back into the paint after each line to replenish the color. She hurried her painting, making it appear sloppy in sections that she didn’t really care for. At times she would wrinkle her nose at how messy it was coming out to be…but she knew that art didn’t have to be clean and precise as her math homework had to be. (Although she would definitely prefer it to be…)

After ten or so minutes of vigorous concentrating, she was finally forced to finish. Letting out a breath, she sat back and looked at what she created. In front of a sunset pink sky was a crudely drawn purple horse, standing proudly with one hoof raised and pawing the ground beneath it. Atop the horse was a figure that was scribbled in, that was supposed to be her- oh wait! Sally quickly dipped her claw into the purple paint again and dashed it across the horse’s head. There. Now it was a unicorn. Sally grinned at her picture, finding it ten times better than it had been 3 seconds ago. She always held a fascination for magic because it could never be explained like the technical rules of English and Math could. After pulling out of the captivation of her picture she nervously glanced around at the other students. She suddenly felt a little embarrassed by her picture and wanted to re-do it even though she knew that she didn’t have time. Oh nooo….everyone’s gonna think I’m… She didn’t even want to think about it, she just knew that she would probably be made fun of. Looking a little sad, she started picking paint off of her claws until the dreaded moment of when they had to hang up and discuss their works.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

http://l4ms.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stich Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

At the sound of the whistle Greg jumped, causing his right hand to skew away from his paper creating a red line on his desk. His left hand claws grated across the desk top causing a very unpleasant sound that made him cringe. A mild blush touched his face due to another habit of his emerging.
Greg drummed his craws aggrievedly, his "work" was almost done. Then a second portion of the assignment made him angrier. He'd have t EXPLAIN his work? This wasn't MATH how do you explain this junk? He drummed his claws until Jiji finished speaking. He had about fifteen minutes to BS something, not a problem.
He finished coating his paper in red ink then flipped it over. Greg capped his marker and grabbed his pencil in the same manner. He started scribbling what ever came to mind as a "reason" for his method until the time was up.
Stich
Stich

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:20 pm

“Come again?” April muttered under her breath.
She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Explain their artwork? How could she? She was honest enough to let the pink cherry trees do the talking about her hidden wants, but she might blow her cover when she actually talks.

‘Avoid describing the trees,’ she thought. Ms. Jiji wouldn’t force her to say things like that right?
A tea party filled with cakes and sweets with her sister is understandable. She’s a girl and a witch. Witches love sugar. And girls like pink. That’s it, nothing more.

She checked once more, scanning the page of any traces of her childhood cru—friend. Nothing. Good.

When she was about to lay her paper down, she noticed that she drew herself in a dress Al gave her. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! It’s too late for that now.

‘Girls like dresses.’ She repeated the statement over and over as she wrote her name at the back.
Roxanne Dubois. Wait, that’s not right. She took an eraser and rubbed at the name to no success. She used ink and only a miracle would erase the name.

Slowly, she turned to her side. The little witch girl was finished. It wouldn’t hurt to bother her a bit. Would it?
“Um, excuse me. Do you have a white out?”
Zen
Zen

http://kanzenatsume.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

(I'm just gonna go... and.. sorry to Francis for skipping.... Sad )

It seemed at first noone noticed him.... which was good for him, he didn't want- nor need- any attention. But then the teacher walked over and stood in front of him. His first thought was "Crap.. I'm late!" As he opened his mouth to apologize, Rigner was cut off by the woman's soothing voice, telling him that he wasn't late from this being the end of the second semester, and that if he needed assistance or had any questions on what he should be doing, he could simply ask her. Her voice was soothing and motherly to him. He felt.... comforted by her. He wanted there to be just the two of them to be the only ones in the classroom. He politely spoke a "thank you.." before a foot landed on his desk, startling him and making him cower again, getting off of his chair and curling himself up on his side on the floor. What the hell was that!? Why did he get the feeling today was going to be a pretty bad day?
Rigner
Rigner

http://vampto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancisELF Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:56 am

With the words telling the class that they would actually share and tell about there work...the red tank immediately eats his work and spits it, shooting the saliva infested paper inside a garbage bin he detected by his scent. No way would he show his work! Not a chance. His work had his teacher and brother in it...dating!!! Plus, Jabez is pretty sure it sucked so much he might ge called to the office by some degree of insult.... or something..??

But won't he get in trouble by doing such a rebel act? He refuses to show his work, even though the teacher just required the class to show their works in front of the class. He wasn't ready... but he still needs something to show....right..?

And with only a few minutes at hand, Jabez scribbles some lines and swirls with different types colors... and in his mind he knows what he'll say.

"It's abstract, like my life." He mutters softly, as he sighs deeply... wondering what his first art looked like, and then dismissing it immediately, as he takes out his PSP to play Tekken.

"Whelp... I'm done...so I can play!" He inserts the earphones he received from the witch and suddenly blushed furiously, realizing that the item is still in his possession. Jabez stands up confidently towards the witch to return her earphones... but with all the art materials making his nose all mixed up, he mistakenly grabbed the hand of the timid witch instead, realizing immediately of his mistake... he took a deep breath and made it seem like it was no mistake, even though he would only look like a jerk, not returning the item directly to its owner... O well.

He grabbed Sally's hand and places the earphones to her shaking hand. "Give this earphones to your seatmate and tell her I don't need it.........." And in the softest voice he releases a small 'thank you' and takes off, returning back to his seat.
FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 am

Jiji then snapped back to reality,

"You're welcome" she said quietly to Rigner as she gave him a final pat on the shoulder before walking over to the art cabinet. She would then briskly pull out an item of white out marker from the little bin of white out right next to the little bin of pens before promptly placing the said white out before April next to her hand.

"There you go, everything is in the cabinet, remember." She gave a friendly wink before stepping back to her seat to pick up her prepared artwork. Unlike some teachers, she actually liked to do the projects she assigned her students with them. Though today, since it was one of those lesson talk ones instead of those extended days used to finish up longer projects, she did her work prior to today. Time was almost up and she decided she wanted to be the first to show her work, not only just to get the other students comfortable with showing theirs but also to give them a little more time and to get an idea what sort of thing they should be saying about their artwork when up before the class.

"Hello hello, time is almost up, and guess what? I made my own artwork too! Yeah, okay, so I cheated, I made this before schoooool" She said in a sarcastically playful tone of "alright, I admit, you got me" before taking a seat on top of her desk.

"And even though I'm ooooold and decrepiiiit to you, kiddies" She made a shivering gesture with her arms suggesting her "age" as exaggerated sarcasm once more.

"And because of that, I drew what my happy life is now instead of what I hope to be~" She then pulled out her painting from behind her desk and revealed a picture of a small Hunter child sitting down indian-style with a most happy laughing smile on his face and his arms raised up in joy.

"This," She paused, gesturing to her painting as she sat it up on her knee.

"is a painting of my li'l peshus little boy, Tyler. Yes, I know, you'd think 'oh, how embarrassiiiing, baby pictuuurrres'" She spoke in that light-hearted sarcastic tone again before laughing.

"But, he is my love and joy of life, obviously, and so is my subject in my painting, and thus why I title this painting 'My love and Joy'. Other than the color of his clothing of blue and bright colors like orange and red and a bit of yellow and dark green pants, I used a very light tint of shading overall and with a background of sky-blue and pink because the tint shading represents a soft gentle young feeling of babies, like my peshus li'l huggle bun here~, the gentle sky-blue represents how seeing him brings peace and calms my oooooooold soul" She said with an exaggerated highly expressive voice while placing a claw to her chest in dramatic effect.

"and the tint pink represents my passion for him, for I love him soooooo much~!" She then playfully hugged the painting as if she were hugging the real thing. She then gave off a warm-hearted sigh. She really did love her Tyler, and though you'd think most people would normally be too embarrassed to show off such pictures, except adults. Though Jiji looked very young for her age, you could almost mistake her for one of her own students because of how short and young she looked despite really being 25 years of age. But she didn't care, there was plenty of good reason why she was making her students show off their work. She wanted to teach them to not be embarrassed of their own work, she wanted them to learn from each other's imaginations, she wanted them to practice how to share their ideas with others when people should ask about their work, but most of all, she wanted them to learn to be proud of their work. In Jiji's case, she only giggled at the idea of when her Tyler would one day be at least 13-15 years older and be like 'mooooooooooooom' and blush madly when she'd show off her painting of him when he was two like she did now. Anyway, back to the present.

"I'd go into more detail such as why I chose to paint him in this pose and stuff, but, we're only talking about how we used the colors. So, there you go, that is my explanation! Let's see.... who's done..... um....." She glanced around, looking out for all the students who had already finished their paintings.

"Hmm.... April, is it? Why don't you come up?" She gave a warm smile before putting away her own painting.

MEANWHILE, Ray was running down the hallways, holding his breath for dear life. He was crazy enough to jump through a glass window into the back of the school where the playground was. And when he was sure no one was around, he let it go. He started coughing in a terrible frenzy, and funniest of all, he kept making this high-pitched squeaking sound like a rubber ducky. Ha ha. No wonder he didn't dare cough in class. And how he hated his own coughing. He hated the attention he got from the squeaker longed into his throat since he was a small small toddler. He wished he could get a throat surgery to remove that squeaker, but the last time he got an appointment, the surgeons

Last edited by CrimsonAngelofShadow on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Stich Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:43 am

Oh...dear...LORD, this woman's insistent babbling and mental status made bile rise in Greg's throat. KIDDIES? Was she serious? So what if they were technically children still, this was degrading treatment that KINDERGARTENERS get, not middle schoolers. It took everything he could to refrain from dry heaving or gagging. And then how she GUSHED over her painting! "My li'l peshus little boy" she cooed making Greg shiver in disgust. Was it any WONDER he HATED this class? Everyone who enjoyed it was INSANE.

And how she LOVED dragging out ridiculous vowels making him shutter in disgust at how she fawned over some snot nosed BRAT of a child. Greg would have insane seizures if his parents ever started cooing over him for simply existing. A wave of relief washed over him as April was called up instead of him. He needed time to TRY and settle his mortified stomach.
Stich
Stich

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 am

Glancing over to one of the back tables, Sally noticed that the other witch boy was writing something on the back of his paper. Oh that’s right! I almost forgot! Checking if the paint on her canvas was dry, she then flipped it over and grabbed one of her pencils. With her neat and cursive hand-writing, she wrote about why she painted what she painted and why she used the colors pink and purple. Sally had already known why before she had even started, so she was done in about a minute.

In the background, Miss Jiji was describing the painting that she had done for the assignment, Sally chose to drown her out with her own thoughts. Even though Miss Jiji was sort of talking about how the colors represented certain elements, most of it was mooshy mush about how much she loved her baby. Sally would have rolled her eyes if she wasn’t so polite and respective of teachers. Young moms are always so excited about their babies…it’s crazy… just wait till she gets like seven more of them. Sally smiled a bit at her own thought. She didn’t even know she could be that clever, even though it was kind of snarky. Still… she kept it to herself. No harm done.

Sally was taking the last few minutes to write some more detailed points of her painting when her hand was suddenly grabbed by one about four times as big as hers. The small witch girl immediately felt panic rush through her entire body. “Ehh!?” She blanched and pulled her head back, craning her neck just to look up at the large tank student’s face. There she cowered, weakly tugging at her hand to get it out of the tank’s solid grip. She was scared and felt tears prickle at the corner of her eyes, What did he want, why is he doing this?? I’m going to get hurt, aren’t I?! She turned her head from the beastly student and screwed her bright orange eyes shut. Sally was on the brink to becoming startled when she felt his hand loosen and place something within her palm. Tentatively, Sally creaked open one eye and glanced at her hand. Headphones…? Sally opened her other eye and stared at them with a confused expression. These are April’s aren’t they? She looked over to her seatmate, who was already had her eyes fixed on the scene. Sally’s face reddened when the tank returned to his seat and she was left with the other witch’s earphones in her claw. The small purple-clad girl, lowered her head and stretched her arm across the table towards April. “H-here…!” Her voice squeaked nervously.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:53 am

...I realize now that was a rather stupid move on my part, sorry. Just uh... skip ahead :/

Last edited by Rigner on Tue May 08, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im back)
Rigner
Rigner

http://vampto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:00 pm

While everyone was busy being busy, April decided to treat herself by stopping all the current worries n her head and look outside the window. The view of trees and greens near the window, and the dead gray, burning buildings in the distance, were surprisingly calming. She was about to ponder how the buildings kept burning when she suddenly heard a squeaky voice.

“H-Here…” the small girl in purple said, shaking.

Her head was lowered, and her arm was stretched, avoiding all chances of eye contact, or any kind of contact for that matter. She looked so adorable, so meek, she remind April of her twin sister that she couldn’t help but chuckle.

Then she took the earphones gently off the little girl’s claws, “Guess he didn’t feel like owing me.” The little girl said nothing and stayed the way she was, head lowered and arms both back to her sides now that she’s done what was asked of her. It’s probably not the best to disturb her while she composed herself but, it’s not good either to let your seat mate be so uncomfortable.

Gotta break the ice somehow. Think April, think.

“By the way,” April started as she sits back, her head facing forward but her eyes still looking at the smaller witch girl. “You’ll feel better if you don’t hide your pretty face, just saying.”

No reaction. Well, guess I’ll just let that sink in.

“Hmm.... April, is it? Why don't you come up?” What, my turn all ready? Well shit.

April looked up to Ms. Jiji and crossed her arms. Ms, Jiji was smiling warmly – expectantly, might as well get it over with. Before coming up front, she took one last look on her painting to make sure it’s safe. Then she got up and walked up front and held up her artwork to her chest.

“This is me and my younger twin sister, May, on a tea party slash picnic. I know its too girly, or rather, too childish, but hey, a cake a day keeps the rage away. Oh and um,” April thought she was done, and then she recalled that she had to explain the colors. “…the colors, well, I used pastel blue and lime green to depict that I want to relax someday. The pink on the trees is for A---added girly-ness. That’s all.”

Since no one gave a damn, April just shrugged and gave her artwork to Ms. Jiji then went back to her seat and resumed a napping position. In about 10 seconds she was already asleep.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancisELF Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:57 am

Sitting back peacefully, the red tank sighs in relief. For some apparent reason, April gave him peace about showing his art... though he did just make a scribbled of stuff he has no idea what he just did. But it was nice, better in fact! His art would make him no threat to other artists, and he can easily whip some stupid explanation of it and might have his class laugh. He'll say it's abstract, and then he'll describe the random doodles as if he purposely placed them in the right order of scribbles. He'll make himself look like a dork in confidence, at least it'll give him the chance to socialize. Funny and polite enough to get him a passing grade......if the teacher is giving grades at the first day of school. Jabez is a mere child who would love to just live on with no problems. He chuckles and claps as April finishes her explanation. Big props for confidence, he thinks, and he actually admires it.

As Jabez claps, he is followed by some of his classmates, he then realized that there are at least 20 to 30 students by now and the class is filled with different types of kids, varying from infected to immune. It seems that everyone followed his clap... at least, base from his hearing...... and then.... a very sarcastic movement of claps come to gain the class's attention to a new arrival in class. Jabez looks back as if he can see the new student who has entered the class, to actually feeling this very threatening atmosphere around this new comer. A very dark and ominous aura that can only cause trouble.

Victor Victrola just arrived his current class to see a very attractive witch in front of the class with a pretty picture of what he hears to be her sister of sort, having a picnic....blahblahblah~~~~ It ends, and Victor decided to butt in when suddenly an applause sets in the classroom. Who the heck..!? he traced the sound towards the tank kid who seems to like McDonald way too much. He waits for the shower of praise to settle but it seems to be taking a century to finish!? That... or Victor is just VEEEEERY impatient. So, in an act of annoyance, he claps loud enough to stop the harmonious applause. He claps real fast and lets out a couple of Woooot!!!! and some YEAH!!!! in a very annoying tone that will probably send bad vibes down your spine.

He seems to get the attention he wanted, as he walks slowly noticing some of the girls in class already glancing towards his way, winking back at them that sends them with satisfied a Ahhhh~~~ I love you and such. Well, Victor is what you can classify as the cool guy, or the popular guy in school.....yadahyadhayadah---- back to the story.

He stands in front of the female witch, keeping a safe distance to not entirely invade her personal space. Victor the clown is standing right beside Sally who already seems to be startled in more ways than one. But Victor hasn't noticed her yet... and Victor has merely begun his introduction.

"What a nice piece of work you got there~! And a very sweet touch to it that made me cry a bit with your sister-----she must be as hott as you!"

Now it's awkward. But he is still not satisfied, as he continues.

"Oh! And the colors seems so romantic! You must be in love~? Hehe.." He teases the witch as he turns towards another witch beside him, sitting nervously.

"Well~~~ hellooooooooo~~~~~sweetheart!" He lowers his body, bending a bit towards Sally as he smiles with joy, "You seem to be just my type~!"

Victor smiles widely with his creepy smile, as to comparison to the smile of the Cheshire cat in Alice and Wonderland.

The clown is famous with gathering hordes... as a bunch of female hordes are giggling outside the classroom, probably got attracted by Victor's presence. But what this clown is best with is not just getting a horde of girls.... but a horde of BIIIIIIIIG TROUBLE.
FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"Thank you, you may return to your seat, April." Jiji then took a few seconds to inspect the painting.

"Hmm.... the skies... they feel so empty in this painting... there's not a cloud there... she could of put a kite up their to make it a little more interesting..... I sense a sort of.... what is it... I know there's a word for it... deprived? no, longing? closer... not sure... but I can feel some sort of emptiness in this painting, and yet because of the soothing tint colors, especially with the pink.... it feels rather romantic... hmm.... no, I shouldn't assume. She must miss something or somebody in the least..." Jiji's attention was snapped back to reality when she heard clapping.

"Shoot! Do they even know how many Witches are here?" Just as she was about to get everyone's attention and stop the ruckus before it became startlingly too loud, she heard one loud clapping that stopped the rest. When she turned around to thank whoever stopped the noise, she immediately stopped when she laid eyes on this Clown Infected child for the first time ever...

She lightly narrowed her eyes at him in silence. She never saw this kid before, but she could practically smell the incredibly cheeky attitude off of him. She watched as he make his way before April and commented on her artwork. She studied him and his actions further...

sleek jacket, showy shirt, his face spews a cauldron of over-confidence... and the combo of those sly eyes and grin...

She knew that kind of face from anywhere, the face of someone who thought highly of themselves and mocked others. The kind of guy that thought he could get whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, spoiled, unmannered, and if they were that bad, they most definitely knew how to get their way... She already didn't like him, Ray, whom was a handful in her class from time to time, would look like an angel compared to this kid, or at least this is what her vibes from her feral side were telling her.

"Trouble... extra trouble..." Her attention was then averted when she caught the sound of excited squealing and giggles behind her classroom door. She could see a herd of girls all clamored up against her door like giddy fan girls. That's it, Jiji was a patient woman, a very very patient woman at her best but some things just pushed her nerves a little too much.

"GET TO YOUR CLASSES RIGHT NOW!!!" She stamped her foot hard on the ground as she literally roared at the girls like that of a black panther. When the girls behind the door yelped and ran off in fear, Jiji took a good deep slow breathe before turning to her class. She appearing calmed down with a mild face and a collected neutral tone of voice.

"For those who just arrived, the assignment is on the dry erase board to the right of you. Alright, Anyone else complete their work? Raise your hand if you have. In the meantime... let's see.... Jabez, why don't you come up next?" She sat back down daintily on the front of her desk.

Meanwhile, Ray had finished his coughing frenzy and was headed back to class from the playground when a herd of girls seem to be stampeding his way. He glared at the group as he then took a daring foolhardy action in running STRAIGHT INTO the crowd in an attempt to cut his way through. at first he bumped hard into one of the girls in the front lines but managed to cut passed her.

"My apologies..." He said almost stammering with a sheepish frown uncharacteristic of him. The crowd was thick and threatening to knock him over, but he planted his boots firmly to the ground and held his stance in such a way as to defy their force against him. He'd normally just try to smoke one of the people in front of the crowd with his tongue and cause the rest to trip over that person and collapse over like a pile of dominoes but these were girls! If there was anything his mother drilled into his head, it was to never harm a girl. He couldn't forgive himself if he offended a girl, let alone, cause one to cry. So he did his best not to get run over.

When the stampede of silly squealing girls finally passed, he ran straight to Jiji's class.

"Present, I apologize for the unpermitted leave..." He said to Jiji in that quiet but strict formal business-y tone of voice of his before taking a seat on the same table as that witch boy with the grumpy sick face.

"Good to have you back, Ray. Go ahead and pick up where you left off in your assignment then, please." Jiji smiled mildly as she waited for Jabez to show his work with curiosity.
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Stich Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am

Uhg, such a girly picture that witch girl made. Greg took the time to let his mind wander when Jiji suddenly shouted VERY loudly. He raked his claws against the table top and started hyperventilating. His eyes darted about, just DARING anyone to make another sound. He continued scratching at his desk, his long, razor sharp claws creating short, quick cuts on the surface. His body was shaking violently and he was standing slightly, his rear just off his seat.
As a Witch, loud sounds were a bad thing around him. Greg in general though didn't handle yelling well. It was right up there with scolding or disappointment, he couldn't STAND it. If anyone so much as SPOKE right now, he would flip out on them.
Stich
Stich

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 am

Me??! Hide my…. 'pretty’…face? Nehgh… Sally’s pale face brightened to a cherry red and she felt her hands creeping up to cover her face and they did, only leaving her orange eyes in view. They were wide with embarrassment. Sure it was easy for an ACTUAL pretty girl like…April…? Was that her name? Yes… Sally had noticed April actually looked a lot more mature for her age, and she had such pretty and long eyelashes that made her look sophisticated. Sally self-consciously turned her face away from April when the girl got up to present her project. Buh, she’s just saying that because I’m not that good looking….trying to make me feel…stupid. Sally resisted the sad urge to look down at her own flat chest. She was only eleven but she still didn’t even hit puberty yet; she never thought in her life she would desperately WANT a bra. When she was younger, she always thought they would just be an extra nuisance, but now she just felt left out and childish.

She had been so flustered about it; she hadn’t even paid attention to April’s presentation. Nor has she noticed the new addition to the student body. She jumped when a male’s voice sounded next to her ear. She looked over her shoulder and came face to face with a boy about her age, with a cruel and evil looking grin. Clown make-up adorned his face and his eyes were narrowed like a cats. He certainly looked like one of those clowns people see in their nightmares. His blue hair didn’t help either. Sally hadn’t even comprehended what the boy had said. She had yelped in fright off of her chair and covered her head. Adrenaline rushed through her body and she felt on the brink of being scared out of her wits. She was going to lose it if something unexpected happened- first getting all flustered and embarrassed over her looks, than getting creeped on by some clown infected. She felt faint like she might pass out in a second or two.

“Ahh- Well… what…?!” Her voice was trembling and her eyes were screwed shut. Ah, this was so embarrassing, getting so red and bothered in front of the class. She hunched her shoulders up and really hoped that she could just disappear.

Miss Jiji’s voice suddenly ripped through the air, followed by a loud stomp. Sally jumped about two inches in the air and lost it. When she opened her eyes everything was red, she needed to get out of here. She was getting hot and she could feel some odd rage from nowhere starting to bubble up in her stomach. But first there were tears, and a lot of them. She hid her face in her sleeves again and started bawling like crazy. Her long purple sweater soaked up her tears while she pushed from the table and ran towards the door. She ran out covering her face to muffle her embarrassing cries and screeches. It was normal for witches to get startled and suddenly run out in the middle of a class, but for Sally, it was always a shameful excuse. She would be sure to go back in after school to try and make up her absence; that is after she stopped feeling so scared and emotion-ridden.

((So yeah, Sally left…STARTLED LOL..couldn’t take all the madness. Probably won’t be back for the rest of the RP. :< HER ASSIGNMENT IS ON THE TABLE MISS JIJI xP))
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:16 pm

THUD.

"Hamanah-what?!" April quickly woke up at the sound of Ms. Jiji's teacher-rage.
She rubbed her cheek and eyes with her wrist, making sure she doesn't poke her eyes - yet again. 'Great. Just great.' She mumbled irritatingly in her thoughts. It was soooo close! SO CLOSE! She was almost there! She was already in those beautifully tanned muscular Latino arms and---wait. PAUSE.
Her cheeks felt hot.
Really hot.
God knows how pink her face must already be!
Without a second thought she pulled up her turtleneck shirt to her face, covering the bottom of her face. 'Please don't let anyone notice! Please! Please! PREEEEEZ.'

Then there was a silent knock on the art classroom's door.
"Um, excuse me..." a shivery, reserved figure said. "Is--my. um. Uh."
It was another little witch girl, who looked like a mirror image of April. The only difference was the lack of confidence, the swirling of long nailed thumbs, and that all too innocent look she had with her light pink sundress.
She looked down on her feet as they nervously moved as she fixed her blonde braid onto her right shoulder. She didn't speak for a moment or so, then she lifted her head up. "I guess I'm really late but, may I come in?"
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancisELF Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 am

It was happening way to fast when Jabez pushed the annoying clown and block the crazy scratching with his gigantic arm. He didn't really like to save anyone, let alone that creepy clown. But alas, he did it out of impulse to protect. His arm is full of blood. Damn....witches are really strong. He gets her though.... about the rage part. Usually he just gets in that state when his PSP is confiscated or his blindness is mentioned.... but oh how he hated his uncontrollable rage. His eyes follows Sally as she leaves...... knowing that she must've really hated what she had done. He would.... and he's a guy. Sally was fragile and timid to begin with..... he has decided.

"I'll go.....and get this wound checked up in the clinic Mrs. Jiji....... I'll just leave my homework here."

As he leaves the classroom... it was obvious to him that even though his brother would hate for him to cut classes.... Jabez would look for Sally to see if she's doing fine. I mean, if there was anyone who could check if a possible raging witch is alright.... it should be a tank... right..?

Jabez leaves the classroom, dragging his bloody arm, as he walks pass another timid witch who looks exactly like April. But, he has no time for that.... he needs to see if Sally is alright.

+++

Victor is nothin' but pissed when the red tank shove him. He despises men to begin with. Filthy idiots who can't so anything without violence! Although he HIMSELF is a very violent person to begin with. The clown stands up and fixes himself as Jabez leaves the room. "Good," he exclaims peacefully. Although he hated the very thought that the tank would possibly get ol' cozy and shit with his girl.... he had to pass for now, besides~~~~~it seems that another girl that surpasses his standards just came in. But what Victor figured out was something he wished he didn't.

"Oh no..... your her twin?" He looks at the newly awaken April. But, O well... whatever the obstacles... he will prevail!

And so, he walks straight to the cute little damsel witch, as he grabs her right hand and kisses it firmly, "Hellooooo~~~~girlie~~~~you must be my next girlfriend~~~~" He says smoothly as the other girls in the class looks at the new witch with envy.

Oh how lovely it was for Victor to see another beautiful shy maiden walk into his class, probably the reason he entered ART Class to begin with! His last gesture, for now, is taking a flower out of nowhere, like magic, and placing it on the girl's hair gently, as not to startle... but I bet the witch is already startled as Sally was when Victor suddenly made the poor witch his new target.

Haaaaaaa...... Victor and his antics, Jabez should have stayed and punched the lights out of the guy before he left for Sally tongue
FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

All Jiji could do at this point has give herself a palm to the face... How STUPID of her! Idiot ridiculous, FOOLHARDY RASH! Darn it. What was she thinking? This class is FULL of witches already!

"Next time, FULL control of your temper. Full control, keep it cool, these are just kids, not stupid unreasonable adult kids..." She thought as her civil half shoved the feral half of her conscience to the back of her mind. She saw Jabez leaving the class and was about to say something but ended up saying it in her mind.

"It's alright, have a nice day, Jabez. It was just a scratch, he will return to class shortly, won't he? Well, then again perhaps it's just a habit of mine to say that to leaving people..." Despite Jiji's thoughts, something told her from the feral side of her conscience that the Tank child was not going to return until tomorrow... of course, her civil side of her mind told her otherwise. She then walked over to her desk and pulled out what looked like a walkie talkie and she turned it on with a click.

"Over, we have a code yellow, we have a startled witch student, purple dress with overly long sleeves running down the halls from the Art Hallway, please arbitrate with caution, over." She turned the walkie talkie off and returned it to her desk before turning to her class. She spot Victor flirting again... That boy. Urgh. She decided to intervene as she walked over and placed a hand on Victor's shoulder. She was a very short and young looking woman of 5'01" feet that could be pretty easily mistaken for one of her own students. She spoke in a sweet tone, though if you knew better, there was irritation hiding behind it.

"Nice of you to meet each other, now if we're done chatting, will you please take your seats. And you, of course you can come in. And don't worry about being tardy, since it's the beginning of the second semester, it's understandable students can get lost to their new classes. Assignment is on the board to the right, please take a seat anywhere you like." She, as politely as she could, shooed the two students into class and took a seat on top of her desk overlooking the class.

"Now then, I apologize for that.... outburst... and since Jabez isn't going to be here at the moment, why don't you go up next, Greg?" She gave a small polite smile.
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Stich Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 am

Being a witch in a room FULL of witches when a commotion went on was bad. Being half way startled was worse. When another witch flips a chain reaction is bound to occur. While Sally didn't really do MUCH attacking, Greg was full of hot rage and no control. An ear piercing shriek was ripped from the boy's throat before he thrashed his long claws about. Still being a child they weren't COMPLETELY lethal but would cause a lot of damage if they hit.
The actual person who set him off, Sally, was long gone, so he set his anger upon the last person to speak. That person, unfortunately, was the teacher. Greg slashed at anything and anyone in his way as his blind rage drove him to attack the noise.
Stich
Stich

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2