Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Opportunity: Art Class

+6
StaciaStarburst
Zen
Stich
Rigner
TenderFoot
CrimsonAngelofShadow
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

RP Opportunity: Art Class - Page 3 Empty Re: RP Opportunity: Art Class

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Lol, you totally do that, Francis! XD On the other hand, I'm considering making a Boomer student chara~ ^.^ (because it's HIGH TIME someone made a Boomer chara! Ha HA!) He'll be SO fat and lovable and so scared of certain ppl, lol XD ... but I wonder what I should name him... hmm... Neutral
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

CrimsonAngelofShadow wrote:Lol, you totally do that, Francis! XD On the other hand, I'm considering making a Boomer student chara~ ^.^ (because it's HIGH TIME someone made a Boomer chara! Ha HA!) He'll be SO fat and lovable and so scared of certain ppl, lol XD ... but I wonder what I should name him... hmm... Neutral

hehe... Zack or bill? Ideads.... OH! OOH OOH OOH!!! how about.. Nahm? Go somewhere with that XD
Rigner
Rigner

http://vampto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Oh, and about Tender's early post, here's what we'll do. FOR NOW, it's Stich's turn to post right now, and then we resume the original order as Zen will then be next, then Francis, Rigner, back to me, THEN Stich again then Tender then Zen and yeah, ya'll get the point~ eue (Oh gosh, WHAAIIIII??? I'm actually getting COMFORTABLE saying "ya'll"!! DARN YOU, TEXAS! eAe; lul, oh well ;XD )

Last edited by CrimsonAngelofShadow on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Nah, I was thinking he should have some sort of German or at least "European" name, maybe "Philip" or something with an accent to it~ X3
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 pm

CrimsonAngelofShadow wrote:Oh, and about Tender's early post, here's what we'll do. FOR NOW, it's Stich's turn to post right now, and then we resume the original order as Zen will then be next, then Francis, Rigner, back to me, THEN Stich again then Tender then Zen and yeah, ya'll get the point~ eue (Oh gosh, WHAAIIIII??? I'm actually getting COMFORTABLE saying "ya'll"!! DARN YOU, TEXAS! eAe; lul, oh well ;XD )
:O!! shun you! dunt shun the texas! Razz ;P TEXAS FTW!!!
Rigner
Rigner

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Bleh, Me no like Texas too much I|

Sure, it has it's pros such as Houston being the top (or one of the top?) center of trade in the USA meaning a lot is available here in the stores, plus the stores are very nice compared to other stores in other states I've seen. And trust me, I've been in quite a few states via a handful of road trips. Time Square in New York was REALLY impressive, I'm just sad I didn't get to go window browsing there and were only passing through eue;

There's only three reasons I don't like Texas:
1. It's super humid and HOT here, especially during summer.

2. Here in the suburbs near the city, playing outside just isn't that much fun..., sure, there is plenty to do outside, but the atmosphere here is strongly the kind that can turn you into a "lazy indoor" person. In contrast to Idaho, the state I love~ eue, it's actually FUN to play outside! the grass is beautiful and soft unlike the rough itchy grass in Houston, and gardening feels more like a passion here in Idaho while in Texas, it's a burden >_< Overall, everything feels so artificial and burdensome here in Texas while in Idaho it feels so natural and relaxing~ <|D

3. It RARELY ever snows here in Houston! It only snowed ONCE enough to make a foot-tall snowman during the 8 years I've lived here, and frost is very uncommon, I've only seen it here about 3-4-5 times or something so far. Sure, Texas does get some snow up in the northern part, but that's an entire day's drive from Houston! I would know! >:I (lol, Texas, why you so fat!?)

But of course, all those reasons are just me, truth is I'm a country girl, I love the country, and hate the city eAe oh well, moving on <w>
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 am

CrimsonAngelofShadow wrote:Bleh, Me no like Texas too much I|

Sure, it has it's pros such as Houston being the top (or one of the top?) center of trade in the USA meaning a lot is available here in the stores, plus the stores are very nice compared to other stores in other states I've seen. And trust me, I've been in quite a few states via a handful of road trips. Time Square in New York was REALLY impressive, I'm just sad I didn't get to go window browsing there and were only passing through eue;

2. Here in the suburbs near the city, playing outside just isn't that much fun..., sure, there is plenty to do outside, but the atmosphere here is strongly the kind that can turn you into a "lazy indoor" person. In contrast to Idaho, the state I love~ eue, it's actually FUN to play outside! the grass is beautiful and soft unlike the rough itchy grass in Houston, and gardening feels more like a passion here in Idaho while in Texas, it's a burden >_< Overall, everything feels so artificial and burdensome here in Texas while in Idaho it feels so natural and relaxing~ <|D

3. It RARELY ever snows here in Houston! It only snowed ONCE enough to make a foot-tall snowman during the 8 years I've lived here, and frost is very uncommon, I've only seen it here about 3-4-5 times or something so far. Sure, Texas does get some snow up in the northern part, but that's an entire day's drive from Houston! I would know! >:I (lol, Texas, why you so fat!?)

But of course, all those reasons are just me, truth is I'm a country girl, I love the country, and hate the city eAe oh well, moving on <w>

>Sad how DARE you put down my favorite state!?!? well.. at least ypou KIINDA like houston but..... GRRRR!!! DX
Rigner
Rigner

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:34 pm

ehehehe Philip >//w//>
Zen
Zen

http://kanzenatsume.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancisELF Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:04 pm

ohohohohhohohohohohoho~~~~~~~ <3

Zen!!!! Haha! Tapos Boomer pa... *ahem*ahem*

Oh! I got my new charas in progress!!!

Victor Victrola - student - clown

Sunshine Dela Cruz(yes I will ask Kirk if he can have a distant niece relative from the Philippines)*prays for approval* - student - jockey

Jamie Tohara - resident - common infected(who keeps convincing herself that she is still human because she has a crazy phobia towards the infected... so yeah... she is a very complicated woman) Very Happy

FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Rigner wrote:
CrimsonAngelofShadow wrote:Bleh, Me no like Texas too much I|

>Sad how DARE you put down my favorite state!?!? well.. at least ypou KIINDA like houston but..... GRRRR!!! DX

dude, do you even live there or are you one of those ppl who lives in a different state, maybe even visited the place a few times or at least once and just admires the place for what it's typically known for? *eyebrow raise*

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the last reason I don't like Texas because most people I've met here tend to be rather....... ignorant, thick headed and full of themselves. Of course not everyone here is like that, thank goodness, but it just annoys the crap out of me how dumb I've seen people here can be. Like back in high school during one very cold winter, most of the girls who liked to dress up pretty were wearing freak'n summer outfits with short skirts, short sleeves and everything! and they complained about how cold it was, DARN IT, wear a freak'n JACKET you idiots! At least I was smart enough to wear one and a handful of others. Most had rather thin coats while I had a nice warm Idahoan winter coat~ eue and don't get me started on they're freak'n "Texas is the best place in the world" bull crud I|<; It's a cool state and all but, COME ON, give me a break! Overrated!

Oh, and the other thing I like about Texas is they weren't kidding when they said ppl there are friendly drivers~ eue At least here in Houston as far as I can tell. Most of the states I've seen in the North eastern part of the USA tend to be RUDE, ESPECIALLY New York, SHEESH, no wonder they're so crabby >8I

*sigh* Okay, I'm done about that. sorry ;|D
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 pm

.... I'm not. I don't live there in Texas NOW though... but I GREW UP in Houston! My GRAMS LIVED until here DIEING DAY in Houston! So a couple of people there are dumb shits! AND!?!? Does that AUTOMATICALLY change the whole damn city!? F YOU!!!! I totally disagree with winter. Probably why I hate Wisconsin. It's winter NEARLY Year-round! NO GODDAM JOKE! THAT my dear "lay" is why I want to go back to Houston Texas. It's warm as all fuck, and I LOVE it warm. Now... gonna keep putting down the place I GREW UP.... OOOR are you going to just stop now? Or after I show you what hot-tempered really means...? *eyeballs on fire*

Rigner
Rigner

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Alright everyone shut up before I delete this topic entirely.

It's for discussing the art RP, nothing else.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

http://l4ms.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancisELF Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:47 am

OooooooohhhhH.... they were seriously fighting?? Shocked

I thought it was some sort of a plus topic of sort...... didn't think it was serious until I read the last parts of the "argument"

HEYYYY!!!! Tenders right!!! Both of you chill and focus on the RP!!!!! And don't have your fight get included in the Rp, it's already doing a great progress!!!

flower flower flower
FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:16 pm

rigs is sizzling. (sorry had to say it XD)

anyways it'll take some time for me to post the reply on the rp, as I've not rested yet XD
I'll post as soon as I can tomorrow
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancisELF Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:54 am

And I'll just chill and wait for Zen.... *chills* afro
FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 pm

posted :]

you're up Fran-chan~
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:33 am

Has anybody even SEEN Francis online? 'Cus I haven't for days... O.o
Rigner
Rigner

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 am

Francis' my classmate :I
Unfortunately Francis and I are very busy with our finals D:
I keep reminding her its her turn but I guess she's too busy

We can skip her, and let Rigner post. I'll notify her.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancisELF Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:25 am

sorry for not posting...I can see rigner posted, I'll just post now...
FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Can the next person PLEASE post now? ty.
Rigner
Rigner

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:47 am

I PM'ed Crims hopefully she got it.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 am

oh on the comment on texas.... I just moved outside of houston in november 8D
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

http://thelizangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:45 pm

DGHSD:GKHSD, AMG, I'M BACKZ!!! Sorry, Holiday rush stuff happenings! Abassetor (spelling?) Program on 3DS with new free games of awesomeness trying out, Skyrim, watching Planet of Apes new movie, buying crap presents for family, hanging with family, eating with family, sleeping with- *BONK* okay okay, I'm back! yayz! eue

And um... isn't it Rigner's turn? Or did he leave the group or something?
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:42 am

due to final exams, we had rigner post first before francis. basically its your turn already.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigner Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:47 am

EXACTLY!
Rigner
Rigner

Back to top Go down