Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Main Library OOC: NO LATE BOOKS!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Main Library OOC: NO LATE BOOKS!!! Empty The Main Library OOC: NO LATE BOOKS!!!

Post  FrancisELF Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

study <-----BART

THE LIBRARIAN IS: OUT

Ok, so here you can talk about all the things you can talk about for the library rp you are in, and or the new thread you're planning to....on..?? Yeah.

AND THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU'LL SEE IF THE LIBRARIAN IS IN OR OUT. JUST FOR RP PURPOSES IF EVER YOU MISTAKENLY MENTION BART THE LIBRARIAN IN ONE OF YOUR CONVOS.

I currently closed the library... Since I am the Librarian.. Bart, that is.

I hope I have the authority around the Library area....... just to maintain stuff that one of my main characters are very much involved in...... then again I am NOT an admin... so feel free to report me......... if ever I am pushing my authorities a bit toooooo much! Ahahaha!

Last edited by FrancisELF on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I'm an idiot.)
FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

The Main Library OOC: NO LATE BOOKS!!! Empty Re: The Main Library OOC: NO LATE BOOKS!!!

Post  TenderFoot Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:06 am

Is there an actual reason for this? Just because your character is the Librarian, doesn't mean others still can't start an RP in there amongst themselves, such as two students who have to study for a test or something. Your character doesn't HAVE to interact with theirs. I can understand how that impression can make one feel overwhelmed.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

http://l4ms.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Main Library OOC: NO LATE BOOKS!!! Empty Re: The Main Library OOC: NO LATE BOOKS!!!

Post  FrancisELF Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Phew....thank goodness...... *sigh of relief*

Nope, I actually thought my character had to be around if the library is open since people tend to make that certain impression that they need the librarian... it's a BIG relief that I;m not obliged to be around. OK!!!! I guess I just need this RP to keep intact whether or not the Librarian is in or out.

That's all! Thanks!

Stupid of me to think that I have to maintain the desk at all times pale

flower
FrancisELF
FrancisELF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down