Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyer Encounter

3 posters

Go down

Flyer Encounter Empty Flyer Encounter

Post  DerpishlyDerp Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:19 am

((Hope it’s alright to start this new topic ^__^))

Flyers in hand Elana walked casually down the street. Where was she doing to hang these damn flyers? She contemplated her choices but nothing came to mind. Deep in thought, and not watching where she was heading, she smacked into a light post. And fuck did it hurt her.

Miraculously she was still hold onto the papers. Grinding her teeth to stop the pain, she noticed though bandaged eyes that there was an ice cream shop across the street. Perfect place to hang these flyers, she thought. And it was, because everyone goes to eat ice cream. And when someone entered the ice cream shop they would notice the flyer.

A small grinned formed and then diminished. It seemed like the perfect place among many others, but there was a big problem. Her heart thumped even thinking about it. This would mean going up to someone and socializing. Something she wasn’t good at doing.

Elana gripped the papers and let out a long breath she hadn’t known she was holding. What if complications rose? What if she was shooed out before she could say anything? But what if the people inside were nice and would let her do this? Talking to her boss whom she was still shy about was another thing compared to complete strangers. It reminded her of the time she came in to apply for her job. She was really quiet and polite and made communication complicated with her mumbling.

Another thing was that she had yet to even step into the J.J. Scoops since she moved here a couple of months ago. But she would have to eventually and now would be the time. With ridged and nervous steps she crossed the street and entered the shop. Uneasy and nervous she walked up to the counter and in a small voice said, “Erm… Hello…”
DerpishlyDerp
DerpishlyDerp

Back to top Go down

Flyer Encounter Empty Re: Flyer Encounter

Post  TenderFoot Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:06 am

((LOL no man it's perfectly fine! ))

Scuttle ignored the ringing doorbell for about the twenty-fifth time that day. It wasn’t until he heard a small and pathetic sounding voice that he slowly turned his head from his phone. He looked over and saw another hunter, a huntress to be accurate. He sneered at her for being so close to him even though he was on the other side of the counter. In her arms were crumbled papers that looked about ready to drop out onto the floor. He curled his upper lip at her slightly, warning her that he will not deal with any sort of shit she had to offer. “What?” He growled out, pushing himself off the back counter he had been leaning on. He was taller than her, which made him all the more intimidating.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

http://l4ms.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DerpishlyDerp Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:09 pm

“What?” He growled out, pushing himself off the back counter he had been leaning on.

She heard the annoyance in the employee’s voice, or manager to be exact. The fact that not only was this guy another one of her species, but he was also taller than her and way more intimidating than she expected.

She cringed in an automatic reflex. A completely involuntary act but a noticeable one. It wasn’t that she jumped at random people; instead she jumped at loud noises. And quite frankly it was the tone he used. A brief nervous laughter escaped her lips and she coughed to clear her throat.

“I… I’m sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time,” she said in a sight mumble. “Uhm, I have these fl-” Suddenly the papers flooded the floor when she raised her shaky hands in gesture to the paper and they slipped from her grip. “Damn it!” She didn’t mean to do that, but something about this person made her nervous in a way she never felt before. Trying to brush it off she bent down to quickly gather her fallen papers while think, stupid, clumsy, me!
DerpishlyDerp
DerpishlyDerp

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Scuttle narrowed his hidden eye sockets at the klutzy huntress on the other side of the counter. She had just spilled all of her papers on the floor, creating another mess. As expected. Great…just what I needed… Scuttle huffed, a growl escaping his throat briefly. “Listen…” He leaned forward, placing each of his hands on the counter between the two of them. He laughed and shook his head; it was the kind of laugh that sounded like someone was about to fucking lose it if they were pushed any farther. His head snapped up and his glare fixed straight into the slight divots on her bandages where her eyes would have been. “I want you to pick up your fuckin’ papers off my floor,” he glanced down at them for a second before returning back to the huntress’ face, “then I want you to turn around…and get the fuck out of my store.” He remained an imposing wall in front of her, unmoving and formidable. His claws slowly scraped on the counter as he hands began to clench into fists from irritation.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DerpishlyDerp Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:42 am

“Listen…” The guy said and gave a startling laugh that made her meep, I want you to pick up your fuckin’ papers off my floor,” he glanced down at them for a second before returning back to the huntress’ face, “then I want you to turn around…and get the fuck out of my store.”

She had clearly irritated him. Quickly she gathered her papers and for a minute thought about running the hell out of there. But something about his tone ticked her off and an automatic response triggered, “Yeah? Well maybe I don’t wanna get the fuck out of your store.” She trembled a bit with anger and adrenaline. “I came over to this damn place to ask you somethin’ and the least you could do was listen because I didn’t do anything wrong!” Her voice rose a bit and her face was now less than an inch from his.

“This here “fuckin’ paper”,” she said with a slight mimic to it, “Is flyers for the shop I work at.” She calmed down a bit but the adrenaline was still flowing through her. Not backing down she handed him one of the papers to show him the advertisement for ‘Viper’s Pet Supplies’ in a nice gesture. “I was wondering if it was alright to post this on the window to get some publicity for the store.” Her face was still slightly red from the short outburst.

“Please allow me to do so,” she said finally. She didn’t mean to get all worked up and was hoping to god this didn’t ruin her chances of being able to post it up. Not that her body temperature had risen, her face was getting even hotter from the bandages. Elana tried to ignore the persisting ich that was forming near her right eye.
DerpishlyDerp
DerpishlyDerp

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 am

That was fucking it.

Who the fuck did this ugly bitch think she was? After he POLITELY asked the cunt to take a hike, (yes, that was polite for Scuttle) she had the nerve to try and stand up to him. Big. Fucking. Mistake. And here she was, still trying to shove those GOD DAMN papers in his fucking face like he wanted to fucking confess his fucking love to it. He snarled, though silently. His sharp teeth were grinding together painfully. Obviously this dumb shit didn’t know who he was; because he fucking knew what Viper’s Pet Supplies store was. AND WHO THE OWNER WAS… He was partially amused because if Steven knew his dumb bitch slave was coming here to post fucking ads on HIS turf; then that asshole KNEW he was sending her to get fucking DESTROYED.

Anyone who ever tried to post ads at J.J. Scoops never succeeded. Did you SEE any fucking papers on the windows when you walked in you dumb cunt?! God, the stupidity of some infected just made Scuttle want to hang himself sometimes. She was still shoving those FUCKING papers in his face; after she had even been stupid enough to give him that pathetic dose of ‘sass’. If anything it only made Scuttle more angry; and she was even all up in his face now, the fuckin’ dumbass. Nose to nose. Perfect.

Before she could even blink, Scuttle’s claw flashed up and snagged her hair tightly. With a good amount of strength, (he wanted this to hurt) he slammed her face down on the granite counter in between them. The loud and sickening crack of her nose breaking on the hard surface made Scuttle inwardly grin. He pulled her hair back and tosses her to the floor away from the counter. Her face was a bloody mess, her hair tangled and matted within it. Blood was on the counter and all over the floor from her nose which was bleeding freely. The papers fluttered to the floor like dying butterflies. Scuttle looked at his hand and noticed some of her hair had been ripped from her head and was now caught around his fingers. He shook it off his hand with a disgusted look and then wiped his palm on his hoodie. He turned his attention back to the girl who was making ANOTHER fucking mess on the floor with her bodily fluids. “Diiiiisssgusting….” He sneered, ready to walk around the counter and beat the shit out of her if she didn’t GET OUT in the next ten seconds. “Listen bitch, I never want to see your face again. If I do so help me-“ He glared at her so fucking hard, kindly hinting at her to haul her scrawny ass out of the fucking store.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DerpishlyDerp Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:38 am

Without time to react the guy grabbed her by the hair. It hurt too and she grinded her teeth in the slight pain. The next thing she knew her face went straight into the counter as if drawn there by a magnet. oh shit oh shit oh SHIT! was all she could think about.

She could feel the blood dripping from her nose and she coughed a bit. The pain in her face was intense. But more than anything it pissed her off. She shook herself off and whipped the blood from her face. The counter had caught her bandages and it tore. Large blue eyes fluttered back at him in a slight daze.

“Fuckin’ aye!” A growl admitted from her throat. “Those were my favorite pair of bandages!” And they were ‘cause they meant a whole hell of a lot to her. A present she received from her sister-in-law and she treasured it. She picked up the now ripped off fabric and stared at it.

“Listen bitch, I never want to see your face again. If I do so help me-“ He said with a glare telling her to scram or else.

“Please, let me post the flyers up,” She asked with her blue eyes looking at him with determination. She obviously noticed that he wasn’t going to let her put the flyer up, but she didn’t care. She wasn’t going to give up no matter what. She will put a flyer up and wont let Steven down. Now she was motivated to stick these flyer on the windows.

((Dear god she's stupidly determined. D: ))
DerpishlyDerp
DerpishlyDerp

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Are you FUCKING kidding me… This little bitch still had her fucking eyes. Fucking disgusting, watery, STAB-THEM-OUT-NOW eye balls. Still fucking stuck in her eye sockets. Here she was, batting those nasty ass things in his face, probably trying to cutesy her way out of getting her skin ripped off. If anything if made Scuttle’s blood boil to the fucking LIMIT. Ok, he was done. No more fuckin’ playing around. Just the sight of a hunter having eyes wanted to make Scuttle take his claws and plunge them deep within each of the looking orbs. He wanted to twist his sharp digits into the soft and squishy flesh until he heard them both pop and leak out blood and aqueous humor. Scraping them out of the skull would present no challenge at all; such soft and fleshy material would pull out easy. Then the optic nerves would snap like the flimsy blood filled veins they are and splatter delicious blood all over her face. To hear her screams of unimaginable pain as her eyes are clawed out by a stranger would be sweet music to Scuttle’s ears. Oh yes…. This idea was becoming more and more appetizing the longer he was allowed to think about it.

Snarling in pure disgust, Scuttle stomped around the back counter until he was in the front of the shop next to the stupid girl. He snagged her filthy hair within his claws again and dragged her across the floor with it. He didn’t even bother to look down at her even though she was struggling against him. Scuttle was twice her size and anything she was doing to try and get free was useless. He tightened his grip and gave her hair a few good tugs, half wanting to rip her scalp off. He opened the front door with his shoulder, (fucking bell, will you ever learn to shut the fuck up?!) and dragged the bleeding huntress out onto the sidewalk. He grunted and actually lifted her off the ground with her hair and then tossed her in the middle of the road. She crumbled on the pavement in a blubbering mess, the sight of her just disgusted Scuttle to no end. He couldn’t even look at her anymore; if he did he would probably want to grind her face off on the blacktop. Scuttle felt like the stupid pile of shit didn’t even deserve to be spoken too anymore. He warned her to get the fuck out and leave but she ignored it; he was done being nice. The hunter turned back into his shop, slamming the doors behind him.

Once the stupid cunt was finally fucking GONE, Scuttle now had to deal with the fucking mess she left behind. Blood was on the counter and on the floor, and a trail of it lead to the door he just dragged her out of. Let’s not forget those SHIT FUCKING papers for Steven’s shithole pet store that were left all over the place. Scuttle growled and started to pick them up, dumping them in the trash once he collected them all. Steven was already on his shit list, but his bubblegum farting huntress friend just made the top of it. She’d better wish that he’d never see her again or some serious ass-kicking was going to go down.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:36 pm

(I hope it's alright that I post in this forum instead of a new one. If not, I can just copy and past into another forum :B)

Sky blue eyes gazed up at the entrance to what looked like an ice cream store. Infected people still ate ice cream? Allen never knew! Why wasn't he taught of how human infected acted, instead of told as a child that they are all blood-hungry and evil people? If he had known that they even ate ice-cream, he wouldn't have been so frightened the first time he had a meeting with one. Though it was his first meeting with one that finally got him to accept his own feelings and really dedicate to them. Even now, his blonde hair was half-pulled up into a side ponytail, wearing cute shorts and a pink shirt. Thankfully with his looks, that's all he needed to become who he knew he was. He wasn't Allen McKnolten, he was Alice. He was, a girl.

Finally gaining the courage to enter, he walked forward, not noticing the blood that was on the floor, or the person in the middle of the street. He reached up and pushed the door open, a little bell ringing over his head. It was a nice sound. One that helped him calm down a bit. This was his first time in this store or really being out on his own in this new town, and he was a bit worried about how the locals would take to him. His mom's boyfriend seemed really kind, so at least that was good. Though he had already gotten into an argument with his mother when he had stated that Alice was "as cute as a girl!" Of course, the man hadn't known that words like that really upset his mother. After all, he had only heard from her that Allen was her cute son. He hadn't heard of the fact that Allen had insisted that he was called Alice and that he believed he was a girl.

Walking in, Alice then slipped just a bit, looking down and seeing the blood. His freckled face paled just a bit, feeling queasy at the sight. Blood, was someone hurt? what had happened in this ice cream shop? Oh no, had Alice entered into the wrong store? Hearing a slamming noise, he jumped timidly, seeing an older man, a hunter, she had learned, who was throwing away papers into a bin. Oh, he looked really angry. Maybe he should come back later. Or not come back at all. Or he should turn and run and hopefully he could get away. 'No, be strong Alice. You just came for some ice cream, right? Just get the ice cream, he nice and this guy would have no reason to be mean... hopefully'

Gulping a bit, he then finally approached the counter, seeing blood on the counter and looking a bit uneasy before then staring up at the man behind the counter with wide, bright blue eyes. It was quite clear by his still pink-tones skin and undamaged skin that he was, in fact, an immune. A rarity in an infected town, but not so uncommon that this would be the first time Skuttle saw one. Probably his first time seeing one that was a boy, dressed up as a girl, but I digress.

"H-hello." he said in a sweet little voice that was nearly as sugary as the frozen treat that was behind the counter. "Uhm... do... do you have strawberry?" he asked, looking to the name cards on the glass, but some of the... more exotic flavors made her a bit scared to read what they actually were.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

http://imaxgirlxnixkel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 am

A clattering noise came from the back counter and Scuttle whipped his head towards it. His shadowed empty eye sockets narrowed at the little kid who was peeking over it. He thought he smelt something flowery and… alive. Full of veins that pumped bright red immune blood. He shoved the rest of the papers into the trashcan, actually smacking one off that had been pierced by one of his still bloody claws. He stomped over to the other side of the counter, slamming his hands down on it. He leaned down snarling. His breath smelled like rotting meat and blood. His claws were long and sharp, lightly making a scraping noise when they dragged across the granite. “No SHIT we have fuckin’ strawberry you little dumbass ginger.” He growled loudly, showing off his sharp teeth again so this fleshy meatbag KNEW he was a hunter. The freckles on the kid’s face were the thing that Scuttle first noticed, so ginger was the name that would stay. “What kind of FUCKING ice cream store do you think this is if we don’t have strawberry?”

Jesus H Christ, the customers who continued to come into this shop continued to amaze Scuttle with retarded questions. He continued to glare at the little boy. Yes he knew it was a dude even though he was being a little faggot and dressing up like his balls were ripped off. There are some things Scuttle WISHED he didn’t pick up from people’s scent. But after 22 years of living in THIS town, Scuttle make the smart decision to not even bother asking anymore. God those fucking eyes. Did he have to stare right at him like a pussy about to shit himself in fear? Scuttle wanted to squeeze every single eyeball that was directed towards him. The large hunter male snorted out of his nose loudly, boredly smearing the blood across the counter as if he was doing something as innocent as brushing sprinkles to the floor. Scuttle was not in a mood, but the faster he got this little shit’s order the faster he would get his faggot ass out of here. “Now what do you want?” He ground out, finding it extremely hard to not bare his teeth. “Let me guess. Strawberry?”
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:42 am

Those blue eyes went wide as the male approached, and Alice took one fearful back step. If there weren't that counter between then- a false sense of security, surely- Alice would have jumped back almost completely in fear. No-no, being fearful of infected just because they were infected was not the way to do things Alice. He thought to himself, trying to sallow his fear and keep his feet planted where he stood. Though this guy wasn't making it easy to be brave. The slam of those clawed hands, the lean down, that smell. Alice visibly gulped a bit, his cute round nose wrinkling a bit at the smell, trying to fight against it. How could such an unpleasant and grumpy looking guy work at a place that sold sweets? He didn't understand it.

Then those curse words came flowing from through those sharp teeth. Alice trembled just a bit, but then finally was able to find his voice and speak, “I-I'm not Ginger, I'm Alice.” he stated, unaware of his completely idiotic reply. He'd never heard of the term 'ginger' before, being blonde, so he had thought the other had called him the name 'Ginger'. He then stammered more, “I-I don't know. I've never been to an infected one before... I didn't know infected people... liked strawberry...” he said timidly, shifting from one foot to the other, fiddling with his fingers just a bit, “You shouldn't curse so much, you know. I mean... if my mommy was in here and heard you she would have dragged me out real quick.” he pointed out, then realized that this guy probably didn't want to hear his advice. He was an adult after all.

Seeing the male simply smearing the blood, Alice reached into his back pocket and pulled out an honest-to-God handkerchief. What was this kid doing with one? Well, you watch enough Princess movies, and you learn that every good princess carries around a handkerchief. He then held it out, offering it for the male to use to wipe the counter with.

“Uhm... yes... strawberry please.” he said in that soft, yet polite voice, nodding his head, his little side ponytail bobbing with the movement.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 pm

“Yeah, I didn’t ask for your name you little ginger shit.” Scuttle clipped, not even giving enough fucks to remember the actual name of the child before him even though he just said it. Completely ignoring the offered handkerchief, Scuttle began licking the blood off with his tongue from his claws. He sneered slightly at the taste; he definitely preferred fresh human blood compared to an infected’s. There was just something way more appetizing and delicious about it. Scuttle bit down on one of his claws and gnaws on it a little, trying to get some dried blood out from under the nail. He glanced over to the little faggot, raising a single eyebrow when he said he didn’t think strawberry would be at an ice cream store run by infected. “Pft.” He took the claw out of his mouth, “What the fuck are you talking about? This store ain’t run by infected. In fact the owner’s immune just like you, retard.” Scuttle curled his lip upwards in disgust, leaning forward over the counter and growling. “Guess I didn’t know you were a little racist dipshit who assumed things about other breeds before getting to know them.” His nostrils flared as he reeled his head back an amused smirk pulling at his lips, his signature bottom fang jutting out of his mouth. “Here’s a little fun fact. I got a little faggot brother, yeah just like you. AND OH MY GOD.” Scuttle mocked surprise, slapping one of his hands on the side of his head. “GUESS WHAT his favorite flavor is! ……Strawberry.” He finished abruptly in a no longer amused voice.

Scuttle’s large eyebrows furrowed, just looking at ‘Alice’ made him angry. He whipped his head to the right, breaking his glare. What the fuck is wrong with these customers. All they say is the flavor they want. NO SHITS ABOUT WHAT SIZE or OBJECT it comes in. I swear to fucking GOD one day I’m just going to serve it to them in diapers or something. The large hunter stepped to the side, grabbing a small Styrofoam cup and an ice cream scooper. His claws nearly punctured holes in the delicate little cup he was gripping it so hard. He hastily lifted the display glass and scraped two strawberry ice cream scoops into the cup. He tossed the scooper somewhere behind the counter and then returned to the register. He plopped the cup down in front of Alice and then returned his hands to rest upon the counter. “That will be one-fifty.” He muttered angrily as he glared down at the child.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Alice flinched a bit when being called a little shit. Why did this man insist on calling him Ginger? Didn't he hear, his name was Alice? Well, it seemed he wasn't going to call him anything else, so Alice was just happy he was calling him by a girl name. When his offered handkerchief was ignored, Alice's face dropped just a bit. And the mood had been perfect for the handkerchief... maybe he had chosen the wrong time for it? Maybe with more practice he'd get it right. Pocketing the little patch of cloth, he watched the other male licking and chewing on his fingers with a weird fearful fascination. Why would he lick at the blood, it was on he counter? What if the counter was dirty? That, and his fingers looks dirty too... how was he not sick? Or maybe infected couldn't catch cold from germs? Maybe they were immune to those types of things.

Once he was scolded once more, he looked shocked. Oh, oh no, he had offended the other. He had tried hard not to, but he hadn't chosen his words very well, had he? "I-I didn't mean to..." he said weakly, his lips trembling, looking close to crying. "Sorry..." he said softly, looking truthfully sad that he had done something so foolish. He wanted to make a good impression, but he was already being racist? He didn't know he was being, but he had always been told that infected were dangerous, and ate people, and were mindless. It wasn't until he moved out and actually saw infected, he found his knowledge had been wrong. They were just like normal people.

Looking up with those blue eyes that looked very sad, blinked and he stared, his face going to non-emotion before then his expression seemed to change almost completely. He wasn't scared, or timid, or sad, he looked upset. Angry even. As if Scuttle had said just the words to make him pissed off, "I am not a faggot." he said in a cold tone, as if this were not the first time he had been told this in his lifetime. "I am a girl. Alice." he said flatly, saying his name once more as if to prove this fact.

When the ice cream was place don the counter, he reached into his short's pocket and pulled out a $5, placing it on the counter and pushing it towards Scuttle, taking the bowl and grabbing one of the plastic spoons, waiting for his change and eating with an upset look on his face. Soon the sugar and sweet fruit flavor would put him into a better mood. But for now, he was still angry that he had been called a faggot. Again.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 pm

A rough scoff left Scuttle’s throat and he chuckled darkly. “Yeah right.” He grabbed the five dollar bill off the counter and shoved it in the register. He then tossed the correct change uncaringly back at ‘Alice’, a heavily amused expression on his face. Wow this kid had some issues, and now he was giving him sass. One more little quip from the fruitcup’s mouth and Scuttle was going to have an early dinner. “Whatever helps you get to sleep at night, fag.” He watched the other take his ice cream and turn to leave. Then Scuttle added, “Oh yeah, and don’t come back until your balls drop. You’re fuckin’ nasty, man.” The hunter frowned angrily, keeping his eyebrows low and set into a permanent furrow. “Don’t want to see that shit in here. Fuck off.” He gestured to the door with a lazy flick of his wrist, vaguely wondering why this fucking town was full of so many cum-shitting homosexuals; even with children. SERIOUSLY.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Alice's shoulder shook as he stood there, his teeth gritting a bit as he gripped that bowl, trying to stay calm. Stay calm Alice. A proper woman wouldn't lash out. A proper lady wouldn't get so upset. Stay calm. Stay calm...

Yeah, like that was going to work. Again, that word hit him and he then turned to look at the other, his blue eyes glaring in anger. Though one of the things the other said caused that anger to turn to hurt. Nasty? He was... nasty? His hand shook and his bit is bottom lip, fighting against the urge to scream and kick and punch and yell and throw the tantrums he was very good at throwing.

Instead, he looked back up at the other, not aware he was actually crying just a bit. He then straightened his back, finding confidence somewhere deep down and then turned his ice cream cup upside down, dropping the sticky pink substance all over the middle of the floor in that store. Oh, he knew good and well that Scuttle would then have to clean it up. And seeing the way he reacted to the blood, he wouldn't be too happy about it.

Dropping the cup then, he shook and trembled, finally finding his voice, "J-judging people before knowing them... Didn't you just scold be for the same thing? You don't know me." he said, trembling more, "Just because you're old doesn't mean you're right! Grown-ups can be wrong too!" he yelled at the other, shaking more. "I'M NOT A FAG! YOU'RE A FAG!" he used a childish sort of insult, throwing the word back at the other, "YOU HAVE A FAG BROTHER BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAG! STUPID! UGLY!" he yelled, kicking the ice cream on the ground, spreading the mess and then turning and running from the store, crying and unaware that what he had done was very-very-VERY stupid, and that Scuttle could and probably would kill him for it.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:36 pm

A single eyebrow slowly rose as Scuttle watched the little fag boy dump his ice cream on the floor, spreading it on the floor with his foot. He glanced at it boredly. Yeah no, he already cleaned up the papers from before. That was the most effort he was putting into his job today. The blood and ice cream on the floor was probably going to stay there for a week until Scuttle forced one of the younger employees to clean it up. The little boy screamed at him, calling HIM a fag. Alright. What the fuck. The little kid with a penis tucked up against his asshole was calling him, Scuttle Miles the manliest dude this sorry excuse for a city has to offer, a fag. A dark smirk curled onto Scuttle’s face, slowly turning into a grin. His rows of sharp teeth showing widely. Oh yes. Immune definitely was on the menu tonight, and now he had a reason to attack this sorry excuse of human.

He started to chuckle lowly, putting his weight on the counter he was leaning on. He pulled himself halfway up, looming like a vulture waiting for its victim to take its final breath. Immediately when Alice turned, Scuttle pulled himself up on the counter with lightning reflexes. He crouched like his assassin ancestors before taking the famed leap of faith and then pushed off the counter with his back legs. The hunter soared across the store front, easily clearing 15 feet with the single bound. Scuttle growled threateningly, keeping his eye sockets locked onto the retreating small form of the immune boy. By this time Alice had pushed out of the front doors, but Scuttle was able to leap through before the doors closed. A sickening grin was plastered on Scuttle’s face; there was nothing more fun than watching your prey try to run away in fear. Scuttle’s claws scraped against the cement sidewalk as he quickly changed direction to follow Alice. With another powerful burst of energy from his back legs he leapt at the boy; claws outstretched and sinking into the soft flesh of the child’s back. Since Scuttle was much more larger, the little boy instantaneously was slammed face first into the sidewalk once the sizable hunter pounced on him with all his weight.

The couple skid a few inches against the pavement before coming to a complete stop. Scuttle torn at the flesh his claws were already buried in, lashing back his arms in great sweeps. Warm blood sprayed off his claws with the amount of velocity he was slashing at the boy’s back with. His clothes ripped and torn, nothing but mere tissue paper to the infected’s sharp nails. Snarls and growls emitted from the hunter’s throat, sounding feral and wild during his frenzy. His anger from before helped fuel his carnage, the way the hot blood felt coating his fingers encouraged him to sink them in further into the little body underneath him. Scuttle lowered his head down to the back of the boy’s shoulder, opening his jaws and submerging his razor sharp teeth into the bloody muscles and bone of the child. He torn his head back, tearing a good chuck of meat from the boy’s back. He chomped it happily, barely even chewing the hunk of flesh before tilting his head back and letting it slid down his throat. A satisfied growl rumbled deep from Scuttle’s chest. He licked some blood from his lips like a hungry wolf would like it chops. The fresh meat and struggling heap of human under him was probably the best meal he’s had in months. His bloody teeth shined in a carnal grin once more before he leaned down for another bite.

((Scuttle hates kids. I wonder how he’s going to survive.))
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:10 am

[LOL! And thus, Alice died. The end. xD
Yeah, Thankfully I planned to have another of my characters open just in case this happened yo. Not sure how much it'd help, but hopefully it'll stop Scuttle? xD]

Sadly for Alice, he wasn't smarter or more alert like most survivors. That, and the fact that he was so young and small wasn't much help. So when those sharp claws hit his back, he fell forward with such a force that all the wind was knocked from him. The sharp pain on his back and then lack of air nearly made him black out. Light blue eyes rolled back a bit before the slashing. His fair skin was ripped and torn and that woke him up from his weak daze as he finally found air back in his lings. Letting out a loud scream of pain he then felt the teeth sink in and the ripping feeling. He struggled and fought, feeling the warm blood drenching his body. Oh god. Oh god. He was going to die. Oh man, this guy was going to eat him. He was going to be eaten, and then die. Maybe the other way around, but he was pretty sure he was going to be alive through most of the feast. All over some spilled ice cream? Maybe the people in his own town was right. The infected were just ravenous beasts out to eat humans. He shouldn't have went out on his own... but his mother was speaking with his new step-father, and Alice wanted to get to know the people here. That, and he was told his older brother would be around the town so he though... but no, he was going to die here.

As if the Gods decided to spare this idiotic child, a figure then appeared behind Scuttle and with a very swift yank at the back of his shirt, was able to toss him back, if only a small ways away. The one-armed common infected looked a bit pissed off. Here he was, going to deliver the shipment of napkins and spoons to the ice cream store, and what does he find? One of the employees feasting on a child. This was not something he wanted to have to experience while trying to do his job. Unsure if the male would fight back, Quinn used his one good arm to scoop the child up protectively, keeping his yellow eyes on the male, "Enough." he said flatly, feeling the child trembling. She was still alive then. He wasn't sure for how much longer though, he could feel the blood drenching his arm, "Get back in the store." he said, not sounding threatening, simply firm, "I believe you've traumatized her enough."

Alice was fading in and out of consciousness. His back really hurt. And he was feeling light headed and sick. He didn't know who was carrying him right now, but at least they weren't eating him. That was good. He finally closed his eyes, feeling too tired to think or pay attention, passing out.

Quinn felt the body go limp and looked irritated. "If you wish to let your anger out, you may speak with me after. I will be back." he then carried the child with him back to his truck, hoping the hunter would simply let it go, but he was sure this wasn't the end of the attack.

[Haha, hopefully this is enough? And do health packs in this world work like the health packs in the game? Like, if we just bandage Alice up, give it a day, then good as new? xD]
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 am

Not really thinking anyone would even think of saving the pathetic cross-dressing boy, Scuttle was caught off guard when a hand grabbed the back of his hoodie and tore him back. Once the feeding hunter was yanked off his meal, Scuttle immediately recovered. He sprung up on all fours, head lowered with a blood curdling growl ripping from his throat. However, the growl ceased and his tense muscles which were ready to pounce relaxed once he saw who was now holding the small boy. He smirked at the sight of the common infected before him, who had a skinny build and only one arm. Scuttle couldn’t help but chuckle softy as he stood up on his feet. He felt no threat at all from the rescuer so he didn’t feel the immediate need to fight him. (Even if he stole his dinner from him) A common infected? Pft. Even if he had two arms Scuttle would be able to take him on easily.

Blood was dripping from the boys back onto the sidewalk as the man held him in his arms; it also smeared on the other’s tanktop and ran down his arm. Scuttle was still smirking, an amused eyebrow lifting slightly on his face. “Hey, I don’t know how good you uh… lame common infected senses are when it comes to smelling but that thing you’re holding has a penis. Pretty sad right?” Scuttle said in a matter-of-factly sort of tone. He sucked on his bottom tooth, which was still coated with tasty blood. His one eyebrow lowered to meet the other, his expression going from amused to angry. Scuttle hated it when people told him what to do. So like hell he was going back into the store. He was going to stand outside until the fuckhead left if came down to it. Shit, maybe he wouldn’t even go back to work. Fuck yeah, just take the rest of the fucking day off. WHY NOT. He looked at the common infected unimpressed, “It was the kid’s fuckin’ fault. I was hungry. And he was being a little shit.” The brown-haired hunter shrugged insensitively. “Ain’t my fuckin’ problem that I’m infected.”

Glancing over, Scuttle noticed that the common infected was now walking back to his truck. The hunter thought it was fair that he should give him a warning for next time. “Oh by the way, if I smell either of ya around here again…” Scuttle chuckled and shook some blood of his hands and spread and flexed his claws threateningly. “I won’t be so easy.” He grinned menacingly after them, red teeth glinting in the dull sunlight. He had their scents, as disgusting as they were to his nose. He would be able to track them down too if Scuttle wasn’t so lazy. He looked around, grin turning into a satisfied smile. The pool of blood near his foot, the warm red liquid that soaked the front of his shirt and arms. He half wished the little faggot would come back one day just so he could finish him off. Just knowing that someone like that was walking around alive just got under Scuttle’s skin and made him want to kill even more.

((Eh, it could go both ways. Depends on how serious you want the recovery or scene to be. LOL))
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:01 pm

[I was more wondering because I would like it if Alice didn't end up being all mangled and disfigured from the attack xDD Can't really be a cute "little girl" with crazy scars and a chunk of skin missing from your back, can you? Pfffft~~ Of course, not gonna make it 'good as new!' since that's just silly, but yeah~
Also wouldn't want him to die.

But he is going to have a new phobia of hunters now. And ice cream. So thanks for that Scuttle Haha!]

Good, at least the anger went away. If the hunter had attacked him, he probably wouldn't have been able to do much. Quinn had confidence in his strength, even while having only one arm, but against this hunter who seemed eager to pounce, he'd probably end up bloodied and possibly missing yet another limb. Which would make doing his job nearly impossible at that point.

Quinn then looked to the small figure in his arm, and then back to the other, blinking, "Sad?" he asked then, "I don't need a heightened sense of smell or hearing, due to having working eyes." he said simply, "Of course your sense are better than mine." he said with a nod of his head, "Little boy then." he didn't seem to mind the fact that the small child looked girly or was dressed girly or had his hair in a little ponytail. He didn't really judge people by appearances. It's a person's actions that defines them, and so on.

Looking back to the other, Quinn placed the child down onto the passenger seat of his large shipping truck. "If the kid was wrong, then he deserved to be punished. Kiling though, that's not a proper punishment." he said then, "But if you feel you haven't proven your point, then I'll bring up your complaints with the child's parents." he explained, looking to the other through his glasses.

When he was threatened, he finally had to speak out against the other, "I'm sure after what you did, the kid is going to avoid this entire block completely, so you don't need to worry. But my job requires me to bring in your shipments of supplies. If you no longer want our business, I understand, but that's something I'd have to speak with the manager about." he tried to explain, though this man didn't seem the type to listen to reason. Far too caught up in being angry all the time. People like that really annoyed Quinn. His roommate was the same way. He then sighed a bit and rubbed the back of his head, his fingers brushing against his short hair. He'd get back to work once the child was taken care of. It was the least he could do. Though the delay on his shipments was a bit troublesome. He hoped his other clients weren't going to be as confrontational about it.

He got into his truck and started it up, pulling away from the ice cream shop and heading towards the one human hospital he knew of. One that would be able to take care of the little immune child.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 pm

((Ohhoho~ Shoulda thought of THAT before making Alice piss Scuttle off, LOL.))

While Scuttle was looking at the blood around him, he heard a nagging at the back of his head. What, what? Was that scrawny asshat still talking to him or something? Scuttle torn his gaze from the sidewalk to glance over at the common infected who was standing next to the open passenger’s side of the shipping truck. The hunter quirked an eyebrow, just tuning in on time to hear something about complaining to the little fag boy’s parents. Scuttle scoffed loudly, “Pft! What? Ahahaha!” Scuttle lifted a claw to his face and pretended to wipe a tear of laughter away before his voice grew more gruff; it was underlined with obvious amusement. “No dumbass, I really really do not give a shit. Like really. I give no fucks, Haha!” He barked out a cold laugh since he was proud of his maiming and couldn’t contain his enthusiasm. After all, Scuttle enjoyed causing pain and watching other’s struggle against death.

The smirk returned to his unshaven face, the blood all over his lower jaw still present. “I am the manager.” Oh God, how Scuttle always loved saying that to customers. Especially since it was true. “Go ahead. I also do not give a fuck about that,” Scuttle cocked his head to the side, still grinning like a bastard. “Just know if I see you, yer goin’ down. So I would hold up on whatever shit yer bringing over.” Scuttle never noticed the common infected deliver before to the shop, but he knew it wasn’t the ice cream. Plus since when did Scuttle ever give a shit about his job. He could care less, and neither could the owner of J.J. Scoops, Louis. That overly cheerful black dingleberry was only seen about once every two years; it was some sort of magic that the ice cream parlor remained in business under Scuttle’s management. Whatever supplies the common infected provided, Scuttle would eventually have Crash pick it up from somewhere. Or something. Whatever. Scuttle watched the truck drive away and folded his arms across his broad chest. “Thank fuckin’ god… hate this fuckin’ town.” He muttered leaning back, shoulder resting on the brick wall of J.J. Scoops; the very bane of his existence.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:46 pm

[[Hahaha! Alice would have been a good little girl if Scuttle hadn't called him a faggot xDD Alice turns... irrational at those points. Though now he is going to be deathly afraid of hunters and Scuttle, and J. J. Scoops. So I'm sure Scuttle will love it. Like, totally if Alice ends up seeing Scuttle he's going to scream and run away like a little bitch xDDD

The type of respect and fear Scuttle deserves. :I lol~

Hrrrrm, not much else to post in this forum, so I may end up posting a little side thingie about Quinn getting back home, meeting Alice's mommy and bla bla, some family shits. idk idk idk~]]
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:55 am

((Haha, well Scuttle is just a bastard like that. And expects everyone to just take all the shit he dishes out. Plus he just...like loves beating on woman and children cause it's easy to hurt them. He's just an all around asshole and is already going to hell. Plus he's racist and prejudice, when he sees that kinda shit like a little boy dressing as a girl. There is no escape from his torment. LOL.

Yeah, do what you want brah. Hurr.))

TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum