Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You need something?

Go down

You need something?  Empty You need something?

Post  CrimsonNightwind Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 am

Since she had to choose an elective class, Azyre had chosen Art. She hated the idea of Speech or Debate classes they made her take in Alabama, never really enjoying public speaking. And a foreign language class? Oh please! She had obtained a map layout of the school from some woman in the office, not really paying attention to her name. Now standing here in the crowded hallway just down the way from her locker, she felt everyone pressing in on her, eyes staring at her and analyzing her.' An organism under a microscope' she thought as she came upon locker number 626.

She pulled the black and red backpack up onto her shoulders, not having tightened the straps before leaving the house this morning, and turned her attention to the combination lock before her. Written down at the bottom of the map were the numbers of said combination: 0-9-1-1. Her eyes narrowed as they glanced over the numerals not once but three times. 'Was this someones idea of a sick joke?'

The first warning bell rang, informing her she had ten minutes left before class started, if indeed it was her class the bell was tolling for. Azrye slung her backpack from her shoulders and placing it upon the floor, unzipped the top.Inside was her lunch her mother had made her: cold left over meatloaf sandwich with cheese; an apple; carrots sticks in a short rectangular plastic tub; and a small cup of chocolate pudding. Moving the brown paper bag aside, she took out the blue three subject notebook and pencil/pen pouch. Placing them on the floor next to the backpack, she began zipping up the backpack when she heard a female voice above her.

Azyre looked up to see a bleached blond "Barbie doll type" girl looking down at her and grinning. She thought to herself the girl had far too much makeup on and was probably wearing a push-up pad bra to make her have more cleavage under the tight t-shirt she was wearing. Azyre chuckled; she certainly didn't have that problem. "So, new girl here eh? Nice jacket, though kinda thug looking don't you think?" The turquoise haired teen answered with a feeling of disdain at the blond. " You need something?"

CrimsonNightwind

Back to top Go down

You need something?  Empty Barbie the Bimbo part 1

Post  CrimsonNightwind Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:06 am

The female flipped back her chemically bleached hair over her left shoulder and looked down at Azyre. " Not very hospitable are you? But then apparently you don't know who I am. Let me introduce myself." The fake blond looked proud, pompous as she looked around herself to see if she had an audience. She obviously wanted someone hanging on her every word. Spying noone around, she scowled and looked at the blue haired female who stood before her, paying her no mind.

"I'm Mandy Bilton, of the Bilton Hotels. Surely you've heard of them." Seeing Azyre shrug seemed to agitate the female whose face began to turn red. She placed her right hand on the locker door and slammed it shut before glaring at Azyre. "What do you mean shrugging me off like that? I happen to be the heiress of all the fortune those hotels are making. Well, once I'm old enough that is. I mean, sure, they may not be worth much right now but my daddy assured me that by the time I'm... hey, don't walk off from me in the middle of me going on about myself!"

Azyre again shrugged as she headed off in the direction of the Art room, unaware of the barbie wanna be's next action. She felt a hand slap her upside the back of her head. A slight sting ran up from just above the top of her ear along towards her eye. Azyre reached back to feel a slight cut and upon inspecting her fingers, saw blood. She turned and narrowed her eyes. "What the hell do you think you're doing, huh? What the hell is your problem?" From the look in Mandy's eyes, she knew the girl wasn't expecting that type of reaction. Her eyes darted back and forth as she bit her bottom lip. The girl backed up slowly, one step and then another, with Azyre advancing and meeting her steps. "I was just, uh, you know, just wanting to uh, get to know you. That's all. Look, no harm done right?"

Azyre paid no heed to her words, rather having noticed the smear of blood on the frightened females right middle finger. She saw Mandy look down and fidget with the ring that had turned towards her palm, look up at Azyre and her complexion pale. "I didn't mean to... the ring...it just.. um...." Azyre grabbed her wrist and twisted it, causing Mandy to drop down to her knees upon the floor. Holding her wrist high and in an odd angle, she then grabbed a handful of the girls hair and jerked her head back to look straight up into her face. "Please, I didnt mean to ..help!! Help me someone! She's going to kill me!"

A young boy of perhaps twelve came around the corner. Seeing the ongoing scene, he laughed hysterically,holding his aching sides. Two other students appeared from the middle of the hallway and stood waiting for someone to say or do something. The boy winked at them and pointed down the hall from whence he came. The other two students smiled as if they understood, and headed down towards the Art room. The boy turned the corner to the left, running in the direction of some classrooms. "Hey everybody! Come quick! Yo, Coach Crauss, you gotta see this: Mandy's getting her ass kicked!"

CrimsonNightwind

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum