Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowball fight!

2 posters

Go down

Snowball fight! Empty Snowball fight!

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 am

It was a snowy afternoon, and a young hunter was playing in the Left 4 middle schools playground- school was out for christmas break, so nobody was there. The whole playground was covered in snow and the swings had icicles hanging down. The slides are filled with snow, that if you slide down it- it be like going down those water slides and slaming into the water- except its tons of packed snow! Nizzy was in the small baseball field doing what he did best- building dinosaur snowman! The T-Rex had a top hat like a snowman, and a tie- he was a fancy Rex indeed. There was a headless snowman with its head in the T-Rexs mouth- yeah Nizzy gets alittle bit too creative sometimes. But whatever it looks coool! Nizzy stood back from his creation, to give it a good lookin "So badass- heh now to take a photo worthy of posting on tumblr!" Nizzy pulled out his small camera he borrowed from his mom, and snap away, taking them at different angles. Nizzy knew he could totally try out for the towns once a year snow sculpture competition, that be soo awesome. Nizzy stood there daydreaming of seeing himself winning the prize and running off into the sunset on his fancy T-Rex miester.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

http://thelizangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Snowball fight! Empty Re: Snowball fight!

Post  TheOperator Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 am

Olivia was watching him from a slight distance, hiding behind one of the slides. The young spitter was nervous around others and today was no different. She'd come here to hunt down ....god only knows what. She was always looking for strange things. The spitter was dressed in warm cargo pants and a winter coat with a black hoodie underneath. She had her hood pulled up and her scarf hid her spitter mouth. For all appearances she looked like a Hunter, almost.
As she leaned forward, she suddenly slipped and face-planted into the snow. Her sudden movement knocked some snow off the equipment above her and it landed with a soft thud on top of her. Olivia froze, wondering if the hunter had heard or seen any of that.
TheOperator
TheOperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:32 am

Nizzy heard someone fall down- and turned to see Olivia, he saw her around in the lunchroom. But never talked to her. Nizzy ran over to her and knelt down next to her "Hey- you okay?" He brushed some of the snow from the top of her hood. He kept his hand away from the little pools of spitter spit. When he was she was fine- he stood back up, rubbing the back of his head "Soo what brings you here?" He smiled down at the girl spitter, offering his hand to help her up.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOperator Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:35 am

"Um!" Olivia shot up, almost knocking herself on the equipment again. "I was looking for vole tunnels?" she replied lamely. She was so utterly embarrassed that he had seen her.
TheOperator
TheOperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:04 am

Nizzy looked around the playground "I don't think you'll find any around here" He laughed slightly. The ground everywhere was covered with a good layer of snow, the wind blew softly- only strong enough to make the naked trees rattle their branches. Nizzy blew out a puff of breath "Well if your alone- would you like to help me with my snow dinosaur?" He pointed to the headless dino in the baseball field.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOperator Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:41 am

"Some voles dig tunnels through the snow!" olivia tried to defend herself, before sighing. She perked up when he suggested her help. "Um...okay....I hope my spit won't ruin it!" she asked, worried and covering her mouth again. She slipped past Nizzy and trudged over to the work in progress. She walked around it before stopping and staring at it.
"What kind of dinosaur was this?" she asked, looking up at Nizzy. "I can't really tell without its head." She looked over and saw the T-Rex, a huge grin spreading over her face as she jogged over and walked around it.

"This one is amazing!" Olivia clapped her hands in excitement.
TheOperator
TheOperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Nizzy grinned and wlaked over to his T-rex snowman- proudly patted its head. "Its a work in progress- but I plan on winning competitions with these!" His fantasy of winning his first blue ribbon, had him flushed with ambition. I he really wanted to try his hand at it- ice sculpting or snowman contests. He took a handful of snow, patting it in on the rexs head "Its hard to do sometimes- if th snow isn't packed enough- ya know?" He sorta rambled about how its better to make a snowman when its cloudy- so the sun doesn't melt it. And other stuff that made him sound abit nerdy. He stopped and looked at Olivia "S-sorry- I'll stop rambling, uh... Wanna make a new one?" He grabbed some snow packing it together with his hands- forming it into a ball "Or would you rather- have a snow ball fight? hehee" He grinned.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOperator Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Olvia nodded, listening to his rambling. She understood rambling; she'd do it herself on a number of occasions. At the mention of a snowball fight her mouth widened in a grin.

"Sure! We have to build our forts first, though, to give us some line of protection." Olivia suggested. She looked at the field, then ran over to a spot and dragged her toe in the snow to form a semi circle line.

"This will be where I build my fort. What about you?" she asked as she began to pack some snow onto the line, starting to build up her line of defense.
TheOperator
TheOperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 am

Nizzy looked around for a perfect place to set up fort, rubbing his chin in a intelligent manner- pretending that is. Nizzy decided to build his fort around his t-rex snowman. He'll build the walls off the snowman. Yes this is perfect.. "I'll use my t-rex as my first line of defence! Try to get past this!"

He begins his labor on the walls, packing the snow high or as high as his waist. He looked up to see Olivias progress- it wasn't looking half bad. There was an awkward silence- so he decided to start a conversation.
"Soo- uhm, enjoying winter vacation so far?"
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOperator Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:39 am

"Um...yeah...i guess. I've been learning how to land on slippery surfaces once i've jumped down from something, and remain standing. I've also been studying voles and their winter habits." Olivia answered, quietly at first. She packed the snow and used her weak spit to harden the snow with a thin covering of ice. Once her wall was about waist height, she crouched and began to make snowballs. She was careful to pick out any rocks or chunks of ice that may inflict harm if thrown. By the time she was through with one it was in all manners the safest snowball you'd ever find.
TheOperator
TheOperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:43 am

Nizzy was crouched behind his t-rex structure with his defense above his waist. Yes this fort will do nicel, he thought as he gabbed acouple of his snowballs. It seems shes still making some adjustments to her fort. Nizzy comtimplated on a possible dirty tactic- AMBUSH. Niz stood up and tossed his first snowbomb at Olivias fortress walls. He needed to test the durability, cause he well go all Alamo on that thing. "HAHA- IT HAS BEGUN!" He took on a comando pose as he readied his next volley of snowbombs.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOperator Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:56 am

Olivia gave a grunt of shock and disgust at the ambush. "Ugh!"

"Take this!" she grabbed several snow balls and tossed them as hard as she could at Nizzy. "My fort can handle anything you throw at it!" she boasted with the vigor of youth. She ducked down to grab some more snowballs and threw several his way, by way of blind tosses so as to stay out of sight. That done, the spitter began to make several more snowballs (only on a bigger scale than she had before). She couldn't help but giggle; she hadn't had so much fun with another kid like this in a long while.
TheOperator
TheOperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:58 am

One of Olivias snowballs smacked Nizzy in the face, he fell back on his ass in a comical fashion- He wiped away the melting snow and let out a huff. He got back to his feet shaking his fist "This is just the beginning- WOMAN!" He took two snowballs and threw them up into the air- like a catapult would launch a huge boulder. He ducked behind his t-rex- (This girl is fierce), mentally not to underestimate a female, esp a spitter... That girls got a mean right arm.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOperator Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 am

There was a shrill cry from Olivia as one of the snowballs hit the back of her head, and the melting snow trickled down her neck. She shuddered and frantically wiped the cold snow off, before shooting a glare at Nizzy that quickly dissolved into a giggling smile. She picked up another snowball and threw it at Nizzy's fort. it hit the wall and splattered.
"How many snow fights have you had?" she called over, curious to know this hunter a bit better. "This is my first!"
She rocked back on her heels and brushed snow off her knees, before pressing against the inside of her fort and risking a peek over the wall.
TheOperator
TheOperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 am

Nizzy peeked from behind his t-rex cover, and poundered "Uhmmm- alot" He hid behind it again, grabbing acouple snowballs. He got down on one knee, scooting behind the wall of snow,trying to pick a good spot to aim from. Then he shouted back "Your first time? Then you better be prepared to get smashed!" He hurled the snowball in the direction he thought she might be- or where she was hiding behind her fortress. Nizzy laughed " Thanks for playing with me- thought I might by myself today"
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOperator Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:28 am

olivia dived onto her stomach to doge the missile.
"Thanks for asking me. I'm usually ignored by the other kids." she huffed, packing snow together as she lay on the ground. She peeked over her wall and looked for any sign of Nizzy to hit. She thought she saw movement so made a mostly blind throw to his fort. She ducked down again to make another snowball. "We should do this again sometime, before the snow melts!" she suggested, peeking over her wall again.
TheOperator
TheOperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:28 am

Nizzy saw the stray snowball, fall near his leg. Le sweat drop- as he scrambled to get moar ammo. Then he realized... he was out. Nizzy slowly stood up from his fort "I surrender- I have no more ammo..." He ducked back down.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum