Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koora DesTora- hunter

2 posters

Go down

Koora DesTora- hunter Empty Koora DesTora- hunter

Post  Kiune Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:56 am

NAME: Koora DesTora

INFECTED: Hunter

EYE COLOR: Bright Blue

HAIR COLOR: pale blond except her left bang which is black

APPEARANCE: Koora’s hair is short and roughly cut except her bangs which lightly touch her shoulders, her chin slightly pointed narrow eyes (not that you can see them under her shades) and one pointed tooth protruding from her top lip.
Like Kiune, Koora is slender except for her broad shoulders
For clothes Koora wears a hooded black leather jacket with bell bottom sleaves and a half body worn open, a red tank top underneath, large dark shades, black netted fingerless gloves, leather belt with a large silver buckle, dark bootleg jeans and black skate shoes. Occasionally on overcast days she’ll wear an insulting T-shirt (along the lines of “let’s pretend I give a shit and leave it at that” or “I’m awesome what’s your excuse?”)

HEIGHT: 5’6”

PERSONALITY: Koora is extremely blunt and doesn’t care if her words hurt someone (if they are naive enough to take it the wrong way then they’re not worth her time), she’ll happily walk up to someone and tell them that she doesn’t like them cause its true and doesn’t care what others think or say about her.

INTERACTION WITH OTHER STUDENTS: depends on how they act towards her, if they want to start a fight with her than she can be twice as hostile or if they’re cool than she’s cool. Around Kiune she tries to have some tact with others in case a fight would break out and Kiune does the funky chicken on top of a table to try to stop it (the thought alone is embarrassing)

INTERACTION WITH TEACHERS: interestingly enough Koora is a good student despite her bookwork (or lack of) suggesting otherwise, but this doesn’t stop her from correcting a teacher with a smart ass comment when the opportunity arises

HISTORY/BIO: she’s a zombie what’s there to say

FAMILY: Lives with her mum and Kiune

LIKES: Sketching, sewing(makes stuff for Kiune and herself), sweet foods, Nightcore music, games and anime

DISLIKES: Salads, the colour pink, skirts and people who think that they’re SOOOO perfect
Koora DesTora- hunter L4ms001

Kiune

Back to top Go down

Koora DesTora- hunter Empty Re: Koora DesTora- hunter

Post  TenderFoot Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:06 am

Please expand on:

PERSONALITY
HISTORY/BIO
FAMILY

Also,
Occasionally on overcast days she’ll wear an insulting T-shirt (along the lines of “let’s pretend I give a shit and leave it at that” or “I’m awesome what’s your excuse?”)

Please remember that shirts that contain curse words aren't allowed at the school. So you might wanna edit that first one.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

http://l4ms.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down