Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday Specials

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monday Specials - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday Specials

Post  EveryDayImShufflin Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 am

Mikey bolted up. "It did fly by fast!" He smiled at Olive. "I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow then." Michael normally walked home from school, he didn't live that far, and he knew he would probably sprint back today to tell his mom about the exciting first day at work he had. it was childish anticipating this, but he didn't mind. the infected was glad it didn't end up in disaster like the other jobs he had taken up. "And maybe I'll get to see your son, Evan right?" What's he like?"
EveryDayImShufflin
EveryDayImShufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:00 am

He shocked Olive with his sudden leap; it had her giggling at his childish antics. “Most definitely, I think you would like him. He’s very easy to talk too, mature in a way. Heh I guess I don’t have to worry about that Damned chemistry teacher corrupting his mind.” She too moved from her seat taking her crumb riddled plate along to the trash bin. “Well I’ll be heading out,” Olive turned to face her new friend Mikey; grinning wider then she had all day. “It was a pleasure meeting you Mikey. I’m glad to finally have someone to talk to.” Gliding up to him in two short steps, the huntress wrapped her arms around his shoulders in a farewell hug.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonNightwind Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 am

Kat wrote:He shocked Olive with his sudden leap; it had her giggling at his childish antics. “Most definitely, I think you would like him. He’s very easy to talk too, mature in a way. Heh I guess I don’t have to worry about that Damned chemistry teacher corrupting his mind.” She too moved from her seat taking her crumb riddled plate along to the trash bin. “Well I’ll be heading out,” Olive turned to face her new friend Mikey; grinning wider then she had all day. “It was a pleasure meeting you Mikey. I’m glad to finally have someone to talk to.” Gliding up to him in two short steps, the huntress wrapped her arms around his shoulders in a farewell hug.

I just had to say I smiled when I read this post. This is so cute ^^. And it was just fun to read. KUDOS to you.

CrimsonNightwind

Back to top Go down

Post  EveryDayImShufflin Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Michael was a bit startled by her embrace but promptly hugged her back. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow then." He went ahead and got his plate and threw it in the trash as well. "I hope i don't get in trouble for not getting back to work after eating though." He laughed bitterly. the boy remember the librarian he worked under as kind, but a bit prying, and hoped that calm exterior wouldn't be broken if he didn't come back in right after lunch.
EveryDayImShufflin
EveryDayImShufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:54 am

Morning the next day was cold and Forced Olive to drape on several layers of clothing over her usual uniform, it puffed out more than it should giving off the impression that she was fat. It was a bit difficult getting to the school today. Parkour isn’t the easiest thing to do with a million sweaters and jackets weighing you down. She even had to keep up with her son. All this trouble and she was still COLD!!!

Evan waited by the front entrance, hands in his jacket pockets to keep them warm. A relaxed smile mocked Olive for her laggard behavior. “About time you got here.” He smirked. This better be teenage sarcasm and not mimicking his teacher. That man would have hell to pay if that was so. “Heh your lucky I’m fat today or I would kick your butt.” They both shared a halfhearted laugh while entering the school, warmth instantly slapped Olive in the face and she was suddenly sweating. “Feeling a bit feverish?” Evan bumped her side playfully and Olive did the same back. “Just a little maybe I should go to the nurse’s office.” That was the idea but she had the strong urge for some needed caffeine. Early mornings absolutely suck! The teacher’s lounge was only down the hall so it couldn’t hurt to stop by for a drink.

The door came into view and her pace quickened. Evan followed close behind. “Sweetheart I’m going to grab some coffee, why don’t you get some breakfast in the cafeteria, I’ll see ya later.” In front of the lounge Olive planted an embarrassing kiss on the top of his blonde head and scooped him into a forceful hug. “Bye mom.” He managed to wiggle out before anyone saw, nervously jogging away. Olive warily smiled at his retreating back, thinking what every parent thinks when looking at their children. ‘They certainly grow up pretty fast.’

She effortlessly entered the room getting a luxurious whiff of freshly ground coffee, making her shutter. Without a glance around, Olive clicked across the floor in fast motion to the pot filled with delicious substance.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum