Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher's Lounge

3 posters

Go down

Teacher's Lounge Empty Teacher's Lounge

Post  Pluvicorn Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Favian walked with Maksim obediently, noting that the two were getting close to their destination of the lounge. It wasn't until it was in sight, that Favian noted that he had gotten a bit hungry through the day. It was a good thing then that were were going to the lounge. Maybe Favian would be able to get himself a little something to eat. He blinked though when Maksim brought up his mask, and he flushed a bit, bringing a hand to it, "Oh... uh... w-well I'm a Spitter and... I don't want to get acid on... or anyone's papers that I'm grading or on my clothes so I put on the mask... I'm only half so... my acid isn't very strong..." Comments a bit, looking almost ashamed to be only half. He also wasn't sure why he was rambling on like this. Perhaps he was more nervous than he initially though he was, "A-also due to... to long exposure I don't have lips anymore and... well when talking... uh... people tend to stare at my mouth and stuff so..." voice slowly dies away as he talks, again, noting that he was rambling.

When Maksim's walking stopped, Favian quickly stopped as well, not wanting to collide into the other. He looked down at the other a bit and then blinked, seeing the other staring at him. Oh god, why was he staring? Favian quickly looked away in embarrassment, shifting from one foot to the other and gulping back some acid that he could feel wanting to creep up his throat in nervousness. He didn't like being stared at. And this man's gaze was so strong. It just made Favian feel even weaker...

At his words though, Favian's entire face went bright red. Oh god, he had noticed him staring! Stupid Favian, so stupid! "I.. I uh..." he said in a weak voice that shook a bit. He almost looked like he was going to cry. "I... for..." he then finally gathered all of his courage to explain, "I need help... to be... to be stronger and... and more confident for... for my little brother's sake and... I'm... I'm always kinda not... not really..." it was obvious he wasn't the type that was strong-willed or confident. You could tell that easily, "I was told that you... you would know how to... help..." he finally said, still red all the way across his face. This was so humiliating. Having to confess to this man that Favian was so weak, he had to ask for another teacher's help in being strong. Even thinking about it that way, Favian knew the other would tell him 'no'.

"I was staring to... to try and pick up some... some trick or... or something... sorry..." he then finally said, gulping again, feeling the acid dripping from his mouth in his nervous embarrassment, the green liquid staining his mask just a bit. He then brought a hand up to cover it, his hand trembling.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

http://imaxgirlxnixkel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Teacher's Lounge Empty Re: Teacher's Lounge

Post  Fusoso Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 pm

If there was one thing Maksim couldn't stand, it was ramblers. Sure, he asked a question to make nice polite conversation, but Favian was taking forever to explain that he was just embaressed of being a spitter.

Really, Maksim was going to smack him if he kept talking.

7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2....

Oh, he stopped on his own.

Well good. Maksim felt his lip curl into a smirk. And this punk easily faltered to his stare. This was going to be easy. He could train him like a dog. Bother him when he was bored. Something along those lines.

Just as long as he wouldn't stare at him the whole entire time. But Maksim listened to his request. He stared intently at the scrawny tall man before him, taking his turn to study him.

His only reply to the man's explanation was not a "yes" or "no" though. Maksim slammed his fist on a near table.

"Queet apologizing. Eez annoying. I never apologize so eef you want to be like me, stop eet."

This would do big to his ego. Someone actually wanted to act like him. Talk like him even....maybe.... Maksim grinned widely at the man before settling down.

"Well eef Nikita wants eet and you inseest, then eet is so."

Maksim looked around a bit uncomfortably as something dawned on him.

"Eh....you should close eyes. I need to do sometheeng."

The burly Russian was hungry as hell. He was downright starving and the only thing invading his mind was sweet sweet vodka. To eat or drink anything though, he first had to take off his hazmat suit. Sure, he had modest clothes underneath his suit but... he never liked taking it off. Especially in front of people. And definitely in front of strange men who stare at him and obsess over him like Favian obviously was doing. He felt naked without his suit. And besides, for all he knew, they were watching and could attack at any. given. moment.
Fusoso
Fusoso

http://www.n3ssi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Favian was sure that he was going to get yelled at, and when he heard the slam, he jumped and recoiled just a bit. It was fairly obvious that this tall man was use to being hit or attacked. He trembled a bit, looking back to Maksim only to be met with somewhat of a glare. But he seemed to e smiling just a bit, so at least Favian knew he wouldn't start crying. that's good.

Oh no, he was annoying. "Sorr-" he quickly covers his mouth to shut up, having instinctively wanted to apologize again. Right after being told, he had almost fucked it up. He then only nodded his head obediently, lowering his hand once more, making sure to keep his mouth shut. One thing he noticed about Maksim, was that he didn't talk much. Maybe that could be the first step he took in trying to not be such a wimp. If he stopped rambling in fear, letting the words dribble from his throat like the acid that was threatening to do so, then maybe he would be able to work towards the harder tasks in time.

Seeing the male smile though, somehow made Favian's stomach flutter. Oh no, not this feeling. Favian had to look away from the other male, feeling a bit weak. He was so cool to begin with, but smiling like that, as if he was happy even while Favian was around was... Sometimes Favian wondered if he were like his mother... easily falling in love with just one meeting. No, that was silly. Favian was simply effected because the man never smiled, so to see him smile made him react in such a way. Yes, that's it.

Though at the other's words, he looked back over, registering that. Wait, he'd help? Favian stared for a moment before his face seemed to brighten almost instantly. His eyes went warm and you could tell he was smiling under his mask. "Y-you will help? Oh thank you!" he took a step forward, as if to shake his hand or he wasn't sure why. He felt like hugging this hazmat suit wearing guy. Favian was so happy. He'd be able to get help. He'd be able to change himself into someone Tath could look up to.

Of course, the next request caused Favian to falter a bit in his excitement "My eyes?" he asked, unsure why the other needed him to close his eyes. Was this a trick? Once his eyes were closed, would the other leave, having him stand there looking like a fool who thought he would really help? Would he get hit? Wait, what if he got... kissed? Oh no! No, no, no, no! Favian, why would something like that happen?! You can't kiss someone who doesn't have lips. Get a hold of yourself! No, Maksim said he had to do something, and it was obviously something he didn't want Favian to see. So after giving an uneasy look, Favian sat down in a chair by the table they were at and closed his eyes as he was told, his hands clasped together in his lap.

Half of him wished he had been born a hunter. Then his hearing would be increased and he wouldn't feel so secluded and handicapped without his eyes. But he did, and he was worried that something bad would happen now that his eyes were closed. He felt so weak without his eyesight, and he was already an uneasy, nervous person. Closing his eyes just put him completely on edge. He fidgeted a bit with his hands nervously, too scared to open his eyes and get in trouble with Maksim, but also afraid to keep them closed, not knowing, "W-when can... can I open them again?"
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Oh gawwwwd.

That's all Maksim could think of when he saw Favian light up with happiness.

What on earth did he get himself into? Was he really desperate enough to let someone so.... So..... girly hang out with him?

Not that he had a reputation to keep. He didn't give two shits about what other teachers thought about him. That much was obvious. So the sputter didn't even ask why he had to close his eyes.

This guy may never be "cool" whatever the hell that was supposed to be, but he would make one damn good lackey. Maksim instantly started stripping his hazmat suit off, truly feeling a crisp cold air against his now revealed skin. He felt so weak without his suit. Oh well.

"Er.... Uh...."

For once, Maksim was speechless as to respond to Favian's question.

How about never?

Maybe when I put my suit back on.

Right then, Nikita entered the lounge, surprised at how empty it was but observing the scene silently before finally commenting.

"So you took his request, commie?"

The screamer snipped at Maksim with a haughty grin. Maksim frowned at her, his eye twitching slightly.

"You helped him. You knew I would."

Nikita didn't bother asking to join and slid in one of the seats next to Favian, handing Maksim a Russian hat and packed lunch.

"Here's the lunch Rex made. I think it has vodka. I have no idea."

Nikita directed her stare at the pathetic zombie shutting his eyes next to her.

"For God's sake! OPEN THOSE DAMN EYES BOY!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"I.... Uh.... Told him to..."

Maksim admitted nervously. Nikita gave him a long hard stare.

"I know you did. Doesn't mean he should listen. Dammit, Maksim! You're as wimpy as him!"

This struck a chord in Maksim.

How on earth was he supposed to "look cool" when Nikita was around?

"Anyways, you look fine in that black tee and those jeans. I don't even know why you bother putting the hazmat suit back on. What do you think Favian?"

Nikita turned to the spitter and gave him a glare that said "you better give me some kind of answer and it better not be lame like 'I don't know' or 'don't ask me'."
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Hope ya don't mind me dropping into this RP~ eue ]

A moment ago, a Huntress of short height who could easily be mistaken for another student had just bought herself a cup of yogurt from the cafeteria and was headed towards the teacher's lounge. She smoothly pulled the lid off the cup before sliding her spoon in for a bite. A grin curled her lip as she closed her mouth over her spoon full of yogurt. She liked how she seemed to have a knack for opening things so cleanly... unlike Katie... wait.. who's Katie? Jiji pulled the spoon out of her mouth and lightly shook her head. Probably somebody she knew then before the apocalypse... somebody she could just remember had the tendency to open things like ramen bags with horrible tears and leave behind an irritating mess she'd never clean up herself like some spoiled brat... something told her she didn't like this Katie to begin with... oh well, just a random memory. When she arrived at the door of the lounge, she slipped another spoon of yogurt in her mouth and held her spoon there before casually opening the door. When she took a step in, she glanced around for a bit and noticed there were about three people here already, a shy-looking spitter... some common infected man and a screamer. She removed the spoon from her mouth and gave a small wave.

"Hi" she simply said before walking in sticking that spoon back inside her mouth with another scoop of yogurt goodness. She took a seat near the group but somewhere not too close to any of them, she brought her legs up and folded them indian style and laid back comfortably as she continued to enjoy her snack in a cup... it was then she noticed it was already half gone.

Darn it, she thought.

I really need to stop eating things so quickly... darn habits... she then starting eating her yogurt slowly in much smaller portions without another word to the group unless she should be responded to.
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 pm

[It's all good ^^]

Oh no, Favian heard a weird rustling noise. He tried to make heads or tails about what he was hearing, but he couldn't understand it. He fidgeted more and more, feeling nervous there with his eyes closed, sitting and his eyes shifting under his lids, though he didn't open them. No, he would do as he was told. He learned early on, just doing what he was told made it so he could avoid being beaten up. Usually is was little things, like just his money or something. One actually asked him to get on his knees and... well thankfully the kid didn't expect him to actually do it, so he never followed through with the order and just ran away, calling Favian a faggot. He was... kinda use to that word. His mind was drifting onto this, his face looking just a bit sad. Maksim... wouldn't call him a faggot... would he?

Hearing someone enter, he shifted more nervously. He wanted to open his eyes. He didn't even know who it was! What if it was someone who'd make fun of him for having his eyes closed or- Hearing the voice his eyelids quivered just a bit. Or it could be her. She had yelled at him before for being so lame and non-adult. How would she react to him sitting here with his eyes closed.

Feeling someone sitting next to him, he at least could tell that the one next to him was not Maksim. And when she yelled at him, he flinched and quickly opened his eyes, going bright red and staring at his knees, not wanting to look up because... well Maksim had told him to keep his eyes closed. But right now, Nikita seemed to be the more threatening of the two. "S-sorry." he stammered out, forgetting the first lesson Maksim had told him. To stop apologizing.

When a question was turned towards him, he then finally looked up, looking to Nikita and then chancing a glance over at Maksim. Oh no... oh no oh no. He stared with slightly wide yellow eyes, taking in all he was seeing. This was very very bad. Maksim was... very much his type. Favian then forced himself to look away, tough he didn't want to, fiddling with his fingers. He didn't even see Nikita's death glare, but nodded his head, "Y-you... uhm... look... g-good." finally spits out, his head steaming as he continued to talk to himself in his mind, calling himself a coward and to stop acting like a girl. He was so embarrassed right now. He'd never had to hang out around people like this before. They were so... colorful. So "alive". Maybe loud was a better word for it.

He looked up as yet another person entered. This was why he avoided the lounge. There were far too many people in here. He didn't do well with large groups of people. He was... well had been an only child. Just him and his mother. He didn't know how to cope with being around a whole lot of people. He shifted in his seat, staring down at his hands, still red all the way to the tips of his ears, feeling foolish and silly.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 am

((It's cool man. We don't bite XD)

Maksim let out a disappointed grunt as he settled in his own seat in front of the spitter. This guy was totally helpless. What did Maksim say? He said NOT to apologize and yet Favian already blew off his brilliant advice. Fuckin' idiot. Maksim cracked his neck and flexed his arms carelessly a couple of times before diving into the bag Nikita gave him. It did indeed have vodka.

"Good? I look fantasteec."

Maksim corrected Favian haughtily, taking a bite out of a sandwich he found near the vodka and chewing on it.

"You're a pig"

Nikita commented to Maksim's manners with mild amusement. The heavy Russian blushed but continued to chew.

"Shut up leetle lady."

Nikita's raided eyebrows showed she was not amused with this response so she directed her attention back at Favian.

"Hey boy. First lesson to anyone with any amount of self-respect: eye contact. You gotta have it, k?"

Nikita glanced behind Favian and noticed another face enter the room. This small hunter- although even SHE was taller than Nikita- waved at them all and said hi.

Maksim ignored her, too busy devouring his sandwich and gulping down his vodka like the big fat Russian bear he was. Nikita, however, took her cup of tea smoothly between her hands and recalled the information she knew about the hunter.

"Jiji the art teacher. Basic art at least. Infected type: hunter. But that was already obvious. Hello."

Nikita tilted her head and flashed a pleasant smile that had more of a chilling effect than anything. She looked like those creepy children in scary movies you wish you never saw. She enjoyed the effect of her appearance though, which pushed her to wear more childish things such as a giant bow on her head.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

The huntress inwardly chuckled to herself upon hearing the man being called a "pig" and watched as they talked back to each other. People could be so hilarious sometimes, it was just as good as watching a live action tv show to Jiji. When Nikita spoke to her and gave her that eerie smile, she almost laughed at the uncanny resemblance to a creepy character in a movie she remembered seeing one time though forgot the title of.

"Nice outfit, the bow looks adorable on you. And yes, the name's Jiji. And yes again, I teach Art 1. Do you kids have names?" She smiled before taking another small bite of yogurt. by "kids" she was only being friendly. It didn't matter if you were several feet taller than her or a million years older than her, she would call you "kid" as a friendly first-time-meeting-you gesture.

Though you wouldn't be able to tell with Jiji's blank dimly glowing eyes, she was looking at Favian curiously now, just wondering why in the world he had his eyes closed earlier... oh well, though as much as she'd like to know, it wasn't her business. She then wrinkled her nose a bit when she caught a strange smell of alcohol... she didn't like alcohol, it was just nasty in both taste and smell. Though she never drank any before, the smell of something usually told her what the taste was. And if it smelt that bad to her, she wasn't going to take her chances, especially with all the senseless drunk stories she heard that people do when they're intoxicated... nope. She would choose soberness any day. Regardless she tried to keep a friendly face to be polite.
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Favian flushed as he was corrected. He wasn't going to argue. Maksim really did. He looked gruff and kinda rude, but... but he still agreed to help Favian, didn't he? He agreed to spend time with him. He couldn't be bad if he was willing to help. And he hadn't done anything really mean to him. Maybe... maybe more than just like tutoring, the two could end up... being friends? Oh no, that was being too hopeful. Besides there was no way Maksim would want to spend more time than he needed with him.

His eyes rose as he watched Nikita and Maksim interacting. A very odd expression went to his face. Longing? Maybe sadness? All he knew, was what he was a bit... jealous. Nikita and Maksim seemed like such good friends...

He jumped a bit as the question was brought to him. He looked to her and then tried to avert his gaze, but then looked back, trying to keep eye contact, but the more he looked, the more timid and scared he looked. Wasn't eye contact like a challenge? What if she got mad at him? What if he made a weird expression?! Oh no, he was still looking... he could feel his body shaking. When Nikita looked away he then let out the breath he had been holding, clasping his trembling hands together. That had been the scariest thing he'd ever experienced. Nikita's gaze was always so intense, it made Favian scared. Like she was going to last out and attack him.

Seeing Maksim moving around, h looked up a bit, seeing him eating and drinking as if he didn't have a care in the world. So cool. Oh no, Favian had forgotten to get himself food! And here he was, sitting without eating. Oh well, if he did eat he'd get too nervous and probably end up throwing it up. Though he did eye that vodka with a bit of longing. What he would do for some alcohol right now. His nerves couldn't take much more. At least with alcohol in his system he could try and relax. But he had classes later... he couldn't... he couldn't drink. He was such a lightweight, whenever he drank he ended up forgetting what happened the night before. And he almost always lost his shirt. He really needed a drinking buddy...

His mind wandered as he looked off, his expression going to it's usual one of mild sadness, fiddling with his fingers in his nervous way he usually did.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 pm

"Why thank you."

Nikita quipped politely, tilting her head to a rather extreme angle.

"My name is Nikita. This big lug over here is Maksim. A common... Well I suppose the hazmat suit makes him 'uncommon' but besides that, he's pretty normal isn't he? He might as well be a common infected though. I don't understand why he puts that ridiculous outfit on. Anyways, I'm getting off topic. He's a science teacher. It's just the basic things if I'm correct. He's stupid at his job though."

Maksim waved off Nikita's talking easily and gulped down his vodka. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand before replying.

"Eef I am to be called 'giant lug' then eet eez obvious I am not child, da? Ona sumasshedshaya zhenshchina...."

Maksim slurred in a thick Russian accent and grinned at Nikita. Nikita simply shook her head.

"No one speaks Russian here you dickwad."

Once again, Maksim ignored her and kept waving, turning to Jiji.

"I suppose eez natural to say she talks to me like theese because we live together... Which we do. But she's naturally evil. Watch out for her."

Maksim warned playfully, poking Nikita's cheek. Nikita attempted to bite off his finger but he pulled it away in time.

"Since she gave so much eenformation on me, I tell you she's a counselor. She knows everyone een school. Students. Staff. Faculty. She memorized us because she eez studying human behavior. Isn't that right, malyutka?"

"Just keep on drinking Maksim. Leave all the talking to me. Anyways, this guy here looking like he's about to burst into tears is named Favian. He's a spitter."

Maksim waved a finger into the air, interrupting Nikita once more:

"Da but he's embarrassed about eet."

Nikita nodded in agreement.

"Yes, he is. He's embarrassed by a lot of stuff. In fact...."

Nikita raised a brow at Favian.

"C'mon pretty boy. Time to sing. You can't stay silent forever."

Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Favian looked and watched the group talking. That was all he really could do, because he is wasn't really part of the conversation... As Maksim was introduced by Nikita a bit rudely. But still... Favian sat looking a bit uncomfortable. Maksim and this woman could talk so casually to one another. He was jealous. He wanted to be able to joke around and talk in such a friendly way with Maksim too. But if he tried he knew the man would probably insult him, or make fun of him, or refuse to teach him anything instead.

Though one piece of information hit a chord with him. They... lived together? Wait, Nikita had said they were just friends or... or she knew him but were they... could the two of them be more than just... friends? Oh no, Favian was feeling even more left out and sad now. This was just great. His stupid love and first sight was backfiring on him already. This was truly pathetic.

And just when he was feeling his worst, the attention was then shone over to him. Favian froze, looking to the two who were speaking about him, flushing brightly. "P-p-pretty boy?' he asked in a squeak. That was not something he'd been called before. Half of him was embarrassed, the other half was wondering if what she said held up. There was no way he was a 'pretty boy' was he?

Coughing a bit nervously he then nodded his head, "H-hello." he said then, "Uhm... I'm Favian Smith... I teach advanced math." he nodded his head in an introduction to the hunter who entered, looking down to his fingers and fiddling with them a bit more, only to be met with one more embarrassment. A little gurgling noise came from his thin stomach and he quickly covered it, going bright red. He was hungrier than he had though. Oh how embarrassing.

[[I was gonna wait, but I got impatient. Sorry for posting out of turn. >///<;;]]
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonAngelofShadow Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:52 pm

That's alright, my sibs with Skyrum were invading my computer for a while~ eue; ]

Jiji smiled, finding the woman's behavior intriguing. Though to others it may be down right creepy and imply "evil" was written all over Nikita's face, to Jiji, she was a comedic interesting person.

"You're welcome, deary". She said.

"It really does suit you". Then, she listened to the duo introduce themselves. She couldn't help but grin a feline-grin which grew wider and wider bit by bit as the two kept talking and teasing one another. When she saw Nikita try and bite Maksim's finger which was narrowly dodged, she cackled a witch-like laugh. Sinister sounding but minus the haggard old lady quality.

"Keh heh hahahaha~! I'm not too worried but I'll keep that in mind." She wasn't concerned at all about how devious Nikita was right now. She was in too good a mood. She could already tell these two were quite the cards and she was just enjoying the show they made. She liked interesting people, such intriguing people were the spice of the social life so she believed.

When they finally introduced the little shadow in the corner she almost forgot about, her eyes gave a sudden flash of interest. Particularly after she noticed how incredibly shy he was if his stench of flustered fear didn't make it obvious enough to the Huntress.

"Well hello there. Hey, relaaaaaax~ I don't know what it is you're getting worked up about, though I have my guesses, but take it easy. It's not like we're here to slice your stomach open, gut you alive, and roast your living corpse over an open flame! We're just people. If you're hungry, maybe we can all walk together back into the lunch room and get a bite for those of us who are still hungry or don't have something prepared already... plus get away from that horrible smell of alcohol would be nice too but either way, Hakuna Matata," She almost laughed at herself.

"Just be yourself and chill". She said with a very friendly warm smile. There was always something about really shy non-assertive people that got Jiji in an extra cheerful and chattery mood. She just adored them and they're shyness that tend to be cuter than a button in her eyes. Sometimes she was just tempted to adopt the poor little things and baby them for the rest of their lives while encouraging and trying to teach them how to grow a spine. Oh well, either way, she was trying to behave herself and not squeal out like a spazz which she was currently doing a good job at concealing.
CrimsonAngelofShadow
CrimsonAngelofShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 pm

((I'm totally replying hun. Told ya I would. Told ya.))

Both Maksim and Nikita shared looks as they saw the two others interact. Maksim spoke with his mouth full, caring less if anyone would complain.

"How could you come here Favian eef you don't even have lunch? Eez stupid. I know you're shy and sheet but you seemed at least a beet smart."

Nikita giggled at Jiji's statement about gutting Favian alive and rubbed her long nails together as she snickered playfully.

"You don't speak for all of us darling."

The female screamer practically purred before nodding at the suggestion.

"I don't mind going if some of us still haven't eaten although I would love to visit my office first and check if anyone needs help."

Maksim stopped munching at his sandwich and noticed he was the only one who didn't comply yet.

"Well.... Ok. Eef eet means more food. Just hold it."

The Russian zombie grabbed a hold of his hazmat suit and was about to pull it on when the tinier figure of Nikita reached up and yanked down on his ear, pinching her two nails tightly against his skin until blood seeped out.

"C'mon. Get rid of that god-awful suit and let's just go. I swear if you put that shit on, I will scream."

She threatened, hissing in his ear before turning to both Jiji and Favian, a smile creeping back on her face.

"After you two~! We're right behind!"
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum